All reviewsrooftop pooldressing arearodeo drivedressing roomhouse carroom servicerooms are largeunderstated elegancevalet guyslos angelesstreet noisefour seasonsturn down serviceexceptional servicevalet servicefabulous hotelhollywood sign
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I had the a great time in L'Ermitage it was a great experience. They have very friendly staff that goes the extra mile with you. I really liked the rooms and oh the amazing view of the hills!!!! not to mention the location was the best !!!! the food was really great also but I wish they could have put more things on the menu.

Room Tip: you should ask for rooms with a view of the hills
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abdulla A
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear Abdulla A ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured that we are in the process of expanding our current menus.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to L’Ermitage!

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2014

The best service, Room clean, the best area, quiet, nice, confortable beds. Close to Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, is a very luxury hotel. If you are looking for a good hotel L'Ermitage is your option.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Viajarespasion,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We are delighted that you had a great experience and enjoy our hotel. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This hotel is in a fabulous location a couple of blocks away from Rodeo Drive, the hotel is small and intimate and the staff are lovely, genuine and take great pride in the superb service they provide. I was a little concerned at staying in a small deluxe hotel with teenagers but they loved it and thoroughly enjoyed all the attention, on our way back to the airport they said "that was the best hotel we've ever stayed in."

We preferred the room at the front of the hotel which was a lovely size with plenty of light, the bathrooms are very well equipped and well stocked with amenities.

The swimming pool on the roof could do with being upgraded, it looked a little tired but was still a welcome addition in the summer heat in the centre of Beverly Hills.

The hotel provides a courtesy car for all local journeys, we used it to take us down to the farmers market and we just had to give the hotel a call when we were ready to return and then it came back to collect us.

A great hotel which we wouldn't hesitate to recommend and look forward to visiting again.

Room Tip: We loved the south facing rooms at the front of the hotel and requested a high floor as we'd read that the lower floors can sometimes be a bit noisy. Our room was lovely and quiet with fabulous views over the city and beyond.
1  Thank Emma S
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Dear Emma S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased that you and your family decided to stay with us. Thank you for the kind words, with regards to our well-appointed rooms, prime location and friendly service.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We paid peak prices and I feel this hotel stay did not merit our nightly rate. We had to fight with a staff member to get them to honor a package of services they had sold us. We had a view of a busy street and I was woken up by the sound of cars. The walls are very thin as well as I could clearly hear what our neighbors were saying at one in the morning...it was if they were in the room with us. I have to say the staff is for the most part friendly and attentive and are the hotel's best asset.

1  Thank 459Mara57
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Dear 459Mara57,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

I am disappointed to hear that you had a less than satisfactory stay with us.

Please rest assured that your comments have been taken very seriously, and in the manner intended.

I would be grateful if you could contact me directly the next time you are visiting. It would be my pleasure to take personal care of your arrangements.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My son works in the entertainment industry. His company recommends L'Ermitage to their actor/actress clientele so I figured it would be nice, but it surpassed my expectations. The room was beautiful, comfortable bedding and the nicest, most friendliest staff that constantly wanted to do their best to make our stay extra special. It's my new favorite hotel in the LA/Beverly Hills area and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear Mary G,

I am so glad to hear that L'Ermitage Beverly Hills is your new favorite hotel, not only in Beverly Hills, but in Los Angeles as well! Thank you for your kind words with regards to our rooms and friendly staff.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!