“Top Notch Service”

Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Reviewed 5 September 2014

I stayed here with my husband and 4 teenage kids. I had booked two rooms through Amex Platinum Travel and we were upgraded to two suites. They were huge rooms, although they could probably use a little updating, they were clean and comfy! The bathrooms were gorgeous! Besides the rooms, the service and the staff at this hotel were amazing. Everyone knew our name, from the front dest to Sean, the valet! They couldn't do enough for us. The location was perfect too! We took the house Mercedes to dinner every night and he usually had to make two trips because we were 6 people! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beverly Hills!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Rymaxp ,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

We are truly honored to hear that you and your family enjoyed all elements of your stay with us. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff. I will be sure to share your review with the whole team here at L’Ermitage!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

I stayed recently for a work trip after my regular hotel was fully booked. At check-in they we're super friendly offering a Champagne on arrival (being fussy I noted it wasn't Champagne but sparkling wine). I specifically chose a room facing the Hollywood Hills at the back of the hotel to avoid the street noise. The room was large and well appointed, a bit of a weird slope in the floor as you enter but the rest of the room was nicely done in muted tones.

The frustration for me was the TV. I'm pretty tech literate but it was an internet based tv and it was woefully slow. I called front desk as the TV froze multiple times but 30 mins later no one showed. The other problem was the noise, would you believe at 6.30 am a guy was in the car park behind the hotel with a petrol blower. The noise was incredible and impossible to sleep.

This is not a bad hotel, but at these prices it just isn't up to scratch V other LA hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John A
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear John A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your check-in experience, as well as the well-appointed room. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you encountered regarding the room technologies and noise during your stay with us.

I would be grateful if you could contact me directly the next time you are visiting. It would be my pleasure to take personal care of your arrangements.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2014

You will be ruined after a stay here. There is no going back to other hotels in the area. Everything was so outstanding. Beautiful room with a view, amazing personnel, beautiful roof deck pool. Well worth the money.

Room Tip: balcony with french doors
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear CharissaFar ,

Thank you kindly for your complimentary words.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed all elements of your stay with us.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to L’Ermitage again very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I had the a great time in L'Ermitage it was a great experience. They have very friendly staff that goes the extra mile with you. I really liked the rooms and oh the amazing view of the hills!!!! not to mention the location was the best !!!! the food was really great also but I wish they could have put more things on the menu.

Room Tip: you should ask for rooms with a view of the hills
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abdulla A
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Abdulla A ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured that we are in the process of expanding our current menus.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to L’Ermitage!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The best service, Room clean, the best area, quiet, nice, confortable beds. Close to Rodeo Drive, Melrose Avenue, is a very luxury hotel. If you are looking for a good hotel L'Ermitage is your option.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Viajarespasion,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

We are delighted that you had a great experience and enjoy our hotel. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is in a fabulous location a couple of blocks away from Rodeo Drive, the hotel is small and intimate and the staff are lovely, genuine and take great pride in the superb service they provide. I was a little concerned at staying in a small deluxe hotel with teenagers but they loved it and thoroughly enjoyed all the attention, on our way back to the airport they said "that was the best hotel we've ever stayed in."

We preferred the room at the front of the hotel which was a lovely size with plenty of light, the bathrooms are very well equipped and well stocked with amenities.

The swimming pool on the roof could do with being upgraded, it looked a little tired but was still a welcome addition in the summer heat in the centre of Beverly Hills.

The hotel provides a courtesy car for all local journeys, we used it to take us down to the farmers market and we just had to give the hotel a call when we were ready to return and then it came back to collect us.

A great hotel which we wouldn't hesitate to recommend and look forward to visiting again.

Room Tip: We loved the south facing rooms at the front of the hotel and requested a high floor as we'd rea...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Emma S
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Emma S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review about L’Ermitage Beverly Hills.

I am so pleased that you and your family decided to stay with us. Thank you for the kind words, with regards to our well-appointed rooms, prime location and friendly service.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We paid peak prices and I feel this hotel stay did not merit our nightly rate. We had to fight with a staff member to get them to honor a package of services they had sold us. We had a view of a busy street and I was woken up by the sound of cars. The walls are very thin as well as I could clearly hear what our neighbors were saying at one in the morning...it was if they were in the room with us. I have to say the staff is for the most part friendly and attentive and are the hotel's best asset.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 459Mara57
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear 459Mara57,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

I am disappointed to hear that you had a less than satisfactory stay with us.

Please rest assured that your comments have been taken very seriously, and in the manner intended.

Warm regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!