All reviewsrooftop pooldressing arearodeo drivedressing roomhouse carroom servicerooms are largeunderstated elegancevalet guyslos angelesstreet noisefour seasonsturn down serviceexceptional servicevalet servicefabulous hotelhollywood sign
Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in the month of June. On arrival we were treated to a glass of champagne. Luggage taken directly up to the suite. A birthday greetings card along with cake was soon delivered. The hotel cake was a great service. We had forgotten out iPhone 5 charger and they were able to provide in no time at all. Very spacious suite. It is a must stay for luxury and service. The valet team are superb.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2014

Dear A Trip Advisor Member ,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful celebratory stay here at L’Ermitage Beverly Hills I have shared your feedback with the entire team here and they were thrilled by such a fantastic review of the service they provided, as well as the hotel overall.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills for future celebratory occasions or otherwise!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2014

I stayed here with my husband and 4 teenage kids. I had booked two rooms through Amex Platinum Travel and we were upgraded to two suites. They were huge rooms, although they could probably use a little updating, they were clean and comfy! The bathrooms were gorgeous! Besides the rooms, the service and the staff at this hotel were amazing. Everyone knew our name, from the front dest to Sean, the valet! They couldn't do enough for us. The location was perfect too! We took the house Mercedes to dinner every night and he usually had to make two trips because we were 6 people! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beverly Hills!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Rymaxp ,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review of L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

We are truly honored to hear that you and your family enjoyed all elements of your stay with us. Many thanks for the kind words regarding our staff. I will be sure to share your review with the whole team here at L’Ermitage!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly the next time you visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 30, 2014

I stayed recently for a work trip after my regular hotel was fully booked. At check-in they we're super friendly offering a Champagne on arrival (being fussy I noted it wasn't Champagne but sparkling wine). I specifically chose a room facing the Hollywood Hills at the back of the hotel to avoid the street noise. The room was large and well appointed, a bit of a weird slope in the floor as you enter but the rest of the room was nicely done in muted tones.

The frustration for me was the TV. I'm pretty tech literate but it was an internet based tv and it was woefully slow. I called front desk as the TV froze multiple times but 30 mins later no one showed. The other problem was the noise, would you believe at 6.30 am a guy was in the car park behind the hotel with a petrol blower. The noise was incredible and impossible to sleep.

This is not a bad hotel, but at these prices it just isn't up to scratch V other LA hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John A
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear John A,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your check-in experience, as well as the well-appointed room. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience you encountered regarding the room technologies and noise during your stay with us.

I would be grateful if you could contact me directly the next time you are visiting. It would be my pleasure to take personal care of your arrangements.

We look forward to welcoming you back to L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2014

You will be ruined after a stay here. There is no going back to other hotels in the area. Everything was so outstanding. Beautiful room with a view, amazing personnel, beautiful roof deck pool. Well worth the money.

Room Tip: balcony with french doors
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear CharissaFar ,

Thank you kindly for your complimentary words.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed all elements of your stay with us.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to L’Ermitage again very soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I had the a great time in L'Ermitage it was a great experience. They have very friendly staff that goes the extra mile with you. I really liked the rooms and oh the amazing view of the hills!!!! not to mention the location was the best !!!! the food was really great also but I wish they could have put more things on the menu.

Room Tip: you should ask for rooms with a view of the hills
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abdulla A
GuestRelations9291, Guest Relations Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear Abdulla A ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please rest assured that we are in the process of expanding our current menus.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to L’Ermitage!

Kind regards,