All reviewsrooftop pooldressing arearodeo drivedressing roomhouse carroom servicerooms are largeunderstated elegancevalet guyslos angelesstreet noisefour seasonsturn down serviceexceptional servicevalet servicefabulous hotelhollywood sign
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Last night of our stay at the amazing hotel.
As a family best hotel we've ever stayed in, loved every minute, from the moment we arrived. All the staff very welcoming, remembering our names throughout our 10 day stay. Room very luxurious and comfortable, beds and linen stunning!! Norton was the best Concierge ever!! Food great! Bar fab, lovely cocktails. Pool very relaxing as nice and quiet most of the time and great panoramic views of Beverly Hills. Will be recommending this hotel to everyone I know. Loved it

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TeamMooresPearce
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear TeamMooresPearce,

It was a delight to have your entire family with us, here at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

We are so pleased to hear that the feeling was mutual, and your stay was an enjoyable experience.
Your feedback on our staff is most appreciated, and we will be sure your message is conveyed to Norton and the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

This was my first time staying at this hotel. I liked that it was off the "beaten path" in terms of not being in a congested area of LA and kind of hidden. When I arrived at 4:30 pm, my room was not ready and they anticipated it would take a minimum 30-45 minutes. They apologized and gave me a voucher to use in the bar for food/drinks which I appreciated. Many hotels will not even do that! The room was very large and spacious, including the bathroom and vanity area. I was on one of the lower floors and my room overlooked a parking lot. I would definitely request a higher floor next time so I could have a better view. I did order room service and the food was really great! It was hot when it arrived and was exactly what I ordered. Other than the delayed check-in and being on a lower floor, my stay was great.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor if you want to see more than a parking lot
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank CABLover80
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear CABLover80,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you encountered regarding the delay in checking into your room.

We would be grateful if you could contact us directly the next time you are visiting.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2017

My first time at this hotel. The rooms are fantastic; spacious, updated, luxurious, as are the bathrooms (which has an in mirror TV, very cool). Beyond the rooms and amenities though what makes this hotel stand out is the staff. From bellman to doorman to reception to waitstaff they are uniformly excellent, attentive, caring and positive. I would stay here again next time I'm in Beverly Hills.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are a bit quieter, rooms in the room overlook Burton Way
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank georgeandsheryl
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear georgeandsheryl,

First and foremost, we are delighted to hear that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.

Thank you for your feedback with regards to our staff. It will be our honor and pleasure to continue to serve you.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

We just completed a terrific stay -- and tbis will be our hotel of choice on our return to LA.

Several superior staff members -- especially Gus, a bell captain of distinction.

Kudos as well to everyone at the restaurant and bar!

Great room...everything was terrific!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottMcKain

Dear ScottMcKain,

We are thrilled to hear that Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills is now your 'hotel of choice' in LA!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our entire staff, most especially Gus.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a weekend and it was worth it. We were looking for a quiet hotel to get some rest and this hotel will help if you're looking for that. It is also walking distance from Rodeo Drive so if you want to do some serious shopping and do not worry about parking, this is your hotel. Staff was friendly, the pool was not crowded so you can enjoy it. Rooms are spacious and Nespresso coffee machines in your room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel R
GuestEngagement, Manager at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Daniel R,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your quiet getaway here at Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills. It was a pleasure to have you with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!