The Beverly Hills Hotel
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$319
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

Mosaic Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$255
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$240
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$263
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$638
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$766/night.

Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Restaurant
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$536
US$305
  • Room Service
US$664
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$717/night.

Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$712
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$777/night.

Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$337
US$296
1,273 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionbucket listtreated like royaltyroom servicehollywood historyold schoolbel airred carpetbottle of champagnefeel specialfavorite hotelpool staffbeautiful property
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a hotel snob. I want to stay at the very best place in the very best location. Otherwise, it ruins my trip and I've learned I should just stay home. I read every review on every website I could find and most said the BHH is the best. I was afraid it was a tourist trap, that it would be kitschy and run down, but I I decided to give it a go b/c of all the positive reviews. I was so happy I did! The hotel and grounds are gorgeous. Even the palm wallpaper in the hallways is gorgeous--trust me, it looks tacky in photos, but it is anything but. The hotel is glitzy, old school hollywood and oh so Beverly Hills. The pool is an oasis. The location is superb. And it doesn't hurt that the hotel has a luxury Mercedes with a fabulous driver (Tom) who will drop you off anywhere within a 3 mile radius that you want to go. Beats showing up at the hot spots in a cab or rented Ford Taurus;) The Polo Lounge is just as cool as you've heard, and we saw tons of celebrities there nightly. The new bar 1912 was great too, and their outdoor deck was a great place to enjoy a cocktail, eat some truffle infused popcorn, and watch the sun set. I loved the coffee bar downstairs and the salon, where I got a great blowout (ok, granted it should've been for the price). The only snafu of our entire trip was our room not being ready until 4:30 on the day we arrived, but they ended up upgrading us for free to a room with a balcony so it worked out after all. Believe everything you hear, and stay here, it will make your trip to Los Angeles!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda N
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We spent New Year's Eve in one of the bungalows and it was just incredible. I haven't stayed here for close to 10 years and it's just as fabulous as it's always been. The bungalow was completely over the top - three bedrooms, three baths, a kitchen, a huge living room, porch, etc., etc. It was perfectly quiet and the sleep was amazing. The pool is fantastic. The food is terrific and the service is just completely beyond compare. It seems that nothing is too much to ask and the staff is on top of every single thing you can think of. No matter how last minute of difficult our request was they took care of it immediately. If you want to experience true 5 star service and the top of the top when you're in LA, then this is it, period!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This is a very nice hotel, might be a little pricey, but you should give it a chance if you want to stay somewhere a little different. The best part is they cater to pretty much whatever you need. We needed a quick change of scenery not far from home, and we have a small dog. No problem at the BHH. On an impulse we checked availability and were accommodated. They even had a pink doggy bowl and bed for the dog, home baked cookies for him as well. We stayed at a bungalo, which catered to dogs, not that expensive, for what you get. Room was large, airy, comfortable bed, and gorgeous bath room. Nighttime was elegant just walking the grounds, smells were all around, we were there when the jasmine were in bloom. A maze of paths, surrounded by giant birds of paradise and other well established plants. Room service was instantaneous. And when our dog found the door open when I went out, he had a great time until my wife called in the situation and the whole staff seemed to be canvassing the grounds and found him quickly. It was a good time, for me that was just getting away and not running into a snobbish setting. Everyone was so friendly!

Room Tip: Take your pick as far as room, location, view and price. I saw a large bungalo and was informed that it went for $13,000/night, but had private pool. Standard rooms are not unreasonable, so don't be afraid to ask!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank warnerbros2
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I just passed by a few weeks ago on vacation, and it reminded me of my wonderful stay. It has been a few years since I've stayed here, but I still remember laying in bed eating breakfast (fabulous too) and not wanting to leave...EVER! That is saying a lot when I love being outside in sunny California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2012

If you can afford it, go to this hotel. It is very pricey, but spectacular. One recommendation that will improve your stay: please take a moment and read up about the history of the place. It will enhance the quality of your stay as you see what the film stars of the past did here, who stayed where, what part of the pool served as a hangout. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are clean, staff is considerate and the amenities are tasteful. The only beef I had was how everything at the foyer and entrance comes stop when a Middle Eastern potentate pulls in with his entourage. Thuggish security guys seemed surely (yes, I know, they are supposed to) and the kinder hotel staff backs you off. Oh well, this is life and those of us without security detail, a cavalcade of black Bentleys and Mercedes, babes and such just have to know our place via-a-vis Middle East oil tycoons. But please don't let this cloud your perspective of the place. It is grand and wonderful. Stay there.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family