Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$1,292
US$595
  • Pool
Viceroy L'Ermitage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$786
US$619
  • Pool
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$309
  • Restaurant
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$332
  • Restaurant
Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$285
  • Breakfast included
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$249
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$432
US$332
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$345
  • Room Service
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$795
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$993
US$695
1,290 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionold schoolbucket listroom servicehollywood historytreated like royaltycelebrity sightingsbel airred carpetfeel specialsunset boulevardbottle of champagnefavorite hotel
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It is everything you think it will be and more! Beautiful, elegant and yet still hip! I think it is the old fashioned flavor with updated amenities that make this hotel stand out. had a beautiful suite with a terrace and I did not want to leave the room...but you KNOW I did! Bar nineteen12 was the site of a get together with my girlfriends and it is now an annual. Of course the polo lounge rocks and the service is fantastic. They treat everyone here like a movie star! The pool area is old fashioned (and I hope they NEVER change it) you are a short cab away from the madness if you so wish and rodeo drive. Very expensive but really very very special...do treat yourself!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank amc10
Reviewed March 28, 2012

They stuffed up our booking,I had booked a King room and we were given a small double, offered a fold away but did eventually give us an inferior King with tiny bathroom and noise from boiler in garage, finally got another king room at 3am as we couldn't sleep which was okay but not what i envisioned for world class hotel.
If your into star spotting there are has beens and would be's in the overpriced but excellent Polo Grill waiting to be noticed. Overall experience was good, friendly and helpfull staff.
Dont stay if you like to make a cup of tea or coffee in your room because the only tea service from roomservice is rediculously priced and cold by the time you get it. I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robynCliftonbeach
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This place is famous, and it lives up to the high expectations! It's beautiful, elegant, charming, and the pool is just WOW. You also never know which celebrities you'll see since this is a world class hotel! A little pricey, but the check in on facebook rewards you! Highly reccomend!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a hotel snob. I want to stay at the very best place in the very best location. Otherwise, it ruins my trip and I've learned I should just stay home. I read every review on every website I could find and most said the BHH is the best. I was afraid it was a tourist trap, that it would be kitschy and run down, but I I decided to give it a go b/c of all the positive reviews. I was so happy I did! The hotel and grounds are gorgeous. Even the palm wallpaper in the hallways is gorgeous--trust me, it looks tacky in photos, but it is anything but. The hotel is glitzy, old school hollywood and oh so Beverly Hills. The pool is an oasis. The location is superb. And it doesn't hurt that the hotel has a luxury Mercedes with a fabulous driver (Tom) who will drop you off anywhere within a 3 mile radius that you want to go. Beats showing up at the hot spots in a cab or rented Ford Taurus;) The Polo Lounge is just as cool as you've heard, and we saw tons of celebrities there nightly. The new bar 1912 was great too, and their outdoor deck was a great place to enjoy a cocktail, eat some truffle infused popcorn, and watch the sun set. I loved the coffee bar downstairs and the salon, where I got a great blowout (ok, granted it should've been for the price). The only snafu of our entire trip was our room not being ready until 4:30 on the day we arrived, but they ended up upgrading us for free to a room with a balcony so it worked out after all. Believe everything you hear, and stay here, it will make your trip to Los Angeles!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda N
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We spent New Year's Eve in one of the bungalows and it was just incredible. I haven't stayed here for close to 10 years and it's just as fabulous as it's always been. The bungalow was completely over the top - three bedrooms, three baths, a kitchen, a huge living room, porch, etc., etc. It was perfectly quiet and the sleep was amazing. The pool is fantastic. The food is terrific and the service is just completely beyond compare. It seems that nothing is too much to ask and the staff is on top of every single thing you can think of. No matter how last minute of difficult our request was they took care of it immediately. If you want to experience true 5 star service and the top of the top when you're in LA, then this is it, period!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family