The Beverly Hills Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Maison 140 Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
1,275 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionbucket listtreated like royaltyroom servicehollywood historyold schoolbel airred carpetbottle of champagnefeel specialfavorite hotelpool staffbeautiful property
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was my 3rd time at the Beverly Hills Hotel and it was just as good this time around. Once again I came with my daughter. But instead of seeing celebrities that only she recognized, I got to see a few that SHE didnt know; (Warren Beatty and James Caan;very cool!) Once again the front desk staff made my daughter feel very special and the pool attendants were great. There was some construction work being done in the lobby but only in the afternoon and it didn't bother us in our room. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2012

It is everything you think it will be and more! Beautiful, elegant and yet still hip! I think it is the old fashioned flavor with updated amenities that make this hotel stand out. had a beautiful suite with a terrace and I did not want to leave the room...but you KNOW I did! Bar nineteen12 was the site of a get together with my girlfriends and it is now an annual. Of course the polo lounge rocks and the service is fantastic. They treat everyone here like a movie star! The pool area is old fashioned (and I hope they NEVER change it) you are a short cab away from the madness if you so wish and rodeo drive. Very expensive but really very very special...do treat yourself!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank amc10
Reviewed March 28, 2012

They stuffed up our booking,I had booked a King room and we were given a small double, offered a fold away but did eventually give us an inferior King with tiny bathroom and noise from boiler in garage, finally got another king room at 3am as we couldn't sleep which was okay but not what i envisioned for world class hotel.
If your into star spotting there are has beens and would be's in the overpriced but excellent Polo Grill waiting to be noticed. Overall experience was good, friendly and helpfull staff.
Dont stay if you like to make a cup of tea or coffee in your room because the only tea service from roomservice is rediculously priced and cold by the time you get it. I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank robynCliftonbeach
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This place is famous, and it lives up to the high expectations! It's beautiful, elegant, charming, and the pool is just WOW. You also never know which celebrities you'll see since this is a world class hotel! A little pricey, but the check in on facebook rewards you! Highly reccomend!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a hotel snob. I want to stay at the very best place in the very best location. Otherwise, it ruins my trip and I've learned I should just stay home. I read every review on every website I could find and most said the BHH is the best. I was afraid it was a tourist trap, that it would be kitschy and run down, but I I decided to give it a go b/c of all the positive reviews. I was so happy I did! The hotel and grounds are gorgeous. Even the palm wallpaper in the hallways is gorgeous--trust me, it looks tacky in photos, but it is anything but. The hotel is glitzy, old school hollywood and oh so Beverly Hills. The pool is an oasis. The location is superb. And it doesn't hurt that the hotel has a luxury Mercedes with a fabulous driver (Tom) who will drop you off anywhere within a 3 mile radius that you want to go. Beats showing up at the hot spots in a cab or rented Ford Taurus;) The Polo Lounge is just as cool as you've heard, and we saw tons of celebrities there nightly. The new bar 1912 was great too, and their outdoor deck was a great place to enjoy a cocktail, eat some truffle infused popcorn, and watch the sun set. I loved the coffee bar downstairs and the salon, where I got a great blowout (ok, granted it should've been for the price). The only snafu of our entire trip was our room not being ready until 4:30 on the day we arrived, but they ended up upgrading us for free to a room with a balcony so it worked out after all. Believe everything you hear, and stay here, it will make your trip to Los Angeles!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple