“Had to do it once!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Had to do it once!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

My wie and I stayed here as a Christmas present to eachother and it was worth the experience. If you want to feel like a rock star for a day, the service is second to none.The staff is as good as you can get as far as hospitality and treat you like you are one of the rich and famous. They did not have our room ready when they were supposed to(which was kind of a pain) but they let us have a free lunch and a couple couple beers in the main dining area for free.We got a suite and I think we just got lucky, but it was probably one of the best suites in the hotel as far as the location of it.It was on the third floor at the end of the hotel so you had a awesome view of the place and who was coming and going at the place. The room was exceptionally nice and the mable bathroom was one of the nicest out of any hotel I have ever been in.All in all it was worth the experience once, and we may come back again when our son is older. I would have gave it a five star but with the six hundred fifty dollar price that goes along with it, well go figure.But you get what you pay for too and like I said it was worth it!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012 via mobile

This was our second visit to this fabulous hotel. This time we stayed in bungalow 1-C . Loved the location and privacy and the beautiful decor. Accomodations were absolute luxury. Wonderful bed and linens, spacious bathroom with great lighting. Very important for us girls! Enjoyed drinks at The Polo Lounge. Always, elegant and classic, and that night we spotted Jon Voight. The Beverly Hills Hotel deserves 5+ stars, as they get "everything right". From the moment you arrive you feel pampered and when you leave, you cannot wait to return on your next visit. Well done to management and staff!

Stayed April 2012
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

In my last review I disparaged the mattresses as being far too firm for a good night's sleep, or any sleep, for that matter.

I had the good fortune to stay here again one year later in Jan. 2012. This time in a bungalow. Everything was absolutely wonderful except, again, the mattress. This time there was no sofa to rescue me. I was screwed. It shouldn't be that way. The mattress was a top of the line product. (looked).

At any rate, I mentioned this to a waitress at 1912, the bar, when she asked me how my stay was coming along. She expressed her disappointment in my discomfort and insisted that housekeeping put a featherbed on my mattress. I replied,"No thanks. I don't want to be THAT kind of a guest." Twenty minutes later she came to my table and said it had been done. Thank GOD she didn't listen to me and used her initiative to see to my comfort. I didn't want to get out of bed for the next 4 days. That is the answer to the mattress for me. The waitress shall remain unidentified but is etched into my memory.

If you have a similar problem just ask for a featherbed on top of your mattress. Everything else at the BHH remains flawless. I will do my best to never stay anywhere else. It is now perfect.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Bungalows are wonderful, though. I regret I didn't have time for the j...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

A beautiful hotel in an incredible setting. We have stayed in the cabanas 3 times and each cabana was different but wonderful. I'm not enamored by movie stars but there are usually some around. Service is excellent and the pool and poolside restaurant are vey nice.

Room Tip: If you are not on a budget get one of the cabanas
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

This was my 3rd time at the Beverly Hills Hotel and it was just as good this time around. Once again I came with my daughter. But instead of seeing celebrities that only she recognized, I got to see a few that SHE didnt know; (Warren Beatty and James Caan;very cool!) Once again the front desk staff made my daughter feel very special and the pool attendants were great. There was some construction work being done in the lobby but only in the afternoon and it didn't bother us in our room. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Upper Brookville, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

It is everything you think it will be and more! Beautiful, elegant and yet still hip! I think it is the old fashioned flavor with updated amenities that make this hotel stand out. had a beautiful suite with a terrace and I did not want to leave the room...but you KNOW I did! Bar nineteen12 was the site of a get together with my girlfriends and it is now an annual. Of course the polo lounge rocks and the service is fantastic. They treat everyone here like a movie star! The pool area is old fashioned (and I hope they NEVER change it) you are a short cab away from the madness if you so wish and rodeo drive. Very expensive but really very very special...do treat yourself!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank amc10
cliftonbeach
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

They stuffed up our booking,I had booked a King room and we were given a small double, offered a fold away but did eventually give us an inferior King with tiny bathroom and noise from boiler in garage, finally got another king room at 3am as we couldn't sleep which was okay but not what i envisioned for world class hotel.
If your into star spotting there are has beens and would be's in the overpriced but excellent Polo Grill waiting to be noticed. Overall experience was good, friendly and helpfull staff.
Dont stay if you like to make a cup of tea or coffee in your room because the only tea service from roomservice is rediculously priced and cold by the time you get it. I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank robynCliftonbeach
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#2 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
Westside
#4 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Montage Beverly Hills
Montage Beverly Hills
#7 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to The Beverly Hills Hotel? Share your experiences!