Hotel Beverly Terrace(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$285
US$265
  • Breakfast included
SIXTY Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$369
  • Restaurant
Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$323
  • Pool
Sirtaj Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Restaurant
Montage Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$749
US$595
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$305
Hilton.com
US$985
US$695
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$526
US$355
Travelocity
  • Room Service
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$1,965
The Peninsula
1,289 results
All reviewspolo loungethe pink palacecabana cafebungalow suitedorchester collectionold schoolbucket listroom servicehollywood historytreated like royaltycelebrity sightingsbel airred carpetfeel specialsunset boulevardbottle of champagnefavorite hotel
Reviewed May 14, 2012

For my first and possibly only visit to L.A we couldn't have done better than this hotel. From the gorgeous rooms and grounds, the celebrity sightings, the old world charm, the service, it was all a dream come true. The staff seem to treat everyone to the same high standard of service. Felt like a VIP. Its going to be hard to stay anywhere else if and when we return to L.A.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I love this hotel. From the bright pink color to the tropical wallpaper, the Beverly Hills Hotel screams quintessential Los Angeles, reminiscent of an old, classic, glamorous era. It is like stepping into the world of Hollywood glamour from the 30's, 40's and 50's. The Polo Lounge is a great place to spot celebrities having lunch. I've been there many times and I always see someone famous, whether you're sitting indoors or out on the patio. It is pricey, but worth the experience. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with tons of tropical foliage that compliments the lovely pink color of the building. A+.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We Stayed there just for a night but we loved it. The stuff was kind and helpfull. We got one of the least expensive rooms but it was still pretty nice, big and with a nice size balcony. The bed was extremely confortable. The pool area is nice and quite. The only downside is the food: we had a so so dinner,especially the meatloaf looked scary, and the drinks we had at the pool were pretty bad too, served with uneatable nuts. So , go, relax, enjoy the facilities but avoid food and beverages! Still great hotel, hopefully they can change chef!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The hotel is undergoing vast renovations but I had booked one of the new bungalows which has been properly redone (great bathroom).
The issue is with the fact that when you travel alone you become a marginal client!!
As you can see from picture 1 I was sent to bungalow 24C, tucked away near the technical engine for the pool; please note the pipes welcoming you. Probably management never heard of screens.
The view from the window (picture 2) is a wall and a service door; really ugly.
Finally, and this is frankly unacceptable, is picture 3. I wanted to have lunch by the pool and all the tables were set for 4 or more guests (they do not serve food at poolside). When it was my turn I did not get a table, I was sent to the bar. The bar gives your back to everything and makes you stare at sinks, blenders, busy waters and a wall with hygienic notices: AWFUL!!!
The audio was a mix of conversations between waiters about orders, phone ringing and the noise of blenders crushing ice. When asked why I could not get a table (2 were clearly available) the reply was that table were for "more customers, as a single I could eat at the bar".
I know cash from a table of 4 or 5 is higher than from me alone but is it correct to treat me like that??? (remember no food available at poolside so either you eat staring at what is shown in picture 3 or you go and eat inside)

Next trip (may 2012) Peninsula or Bel Air here I come!!!!

Room Tip: do NOT accept bungalow 24C
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
35  Thank LucaNavigator
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I happen to like the old-fashioned charm of this place, but it is definitely dated. Our room was lovely, though the bathroom could benefit from a refresher (brass fixtures with the finish and edges eaten away for example). We had a nice patio, but it was so overgrown, it felt a bit claustrophobic to me. I prefer something more open, though if privacy was your goal, you would be well served. Very good, very friendly service. Room service and housekeeping seemed especially eager to please.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple