1,326 results
All reviews polo lounge the pink palace cabana cafe bungalow suite dorchester collection bucket list treated like royalty hollywood history room service bel air old school celebrity sightings red carpet feel special bottle of champagne checking out los angeles
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A simply amazing experience from the drive up, the welcome, the check in, every meal, every interaction, the sincerity of all the staff...not something I’ve ever quite experienced in all my hotel stays. It’s well worth the price for the experience. You will not go away regretting it. I don’t think I’ll ever stay anywhere else in my future visits to the LA area.

We ended up doing most of our meals there too - food, service and experience was outstanding. Really enjoyed hanging out in the coffee shop and chatting with guests and the crew there. Everybody seemed to know everybody, and everybody we welcome.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arif_a786
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear arif_a786,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to The Beverly Hills Hotel. I am thrilled to hear you had an amazing experience...from the service provided to you, to the food, to the overall atmosphere. I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my third visit to the Beverly Hills Hotel but the first time I had stayed in a room in the main building as opposed to one of the bungalows. The quality of the room was superb. It was spacious and quiet and I had one of the best post transatlantic crossing sleeps I have ever had.

The quality of the staff remains exceptional. I ate a number of times in the Polo Lounge and one breakfast in the Fountain Coffee room. Excellent food and the waiters could not have been more helpful.

It has a professional but inform feel to it. I did wonder if I should try somewhere else in LA but I cannot think where I would rather stay. Now one of my World favourite hotels.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear PKFlanders,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to the Pink Palace. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your first and second visit so much that you came back a third time! We truly appreciate your kind words and are grateful to be considered one of your favorite hotels in the world.

We hope to welcome you back for a fourth visit very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this hotel during our stay in Los Angeles just because I was curious. Unfortunately we did not sleep here (we booked the more secluded Bel Air hotel which is from the same Dorchester collection chain). Well, I have to say it is a little bit crowded but yeah it is worth it! Quite luxurious but not too much, you can understand there is history in every corner. I think next time we will visit LA we will stay here. Expensive? Of course, but it is probably the best one! It seems to be in a kind of “Barbie” hotel as everything looks perfect and every detail remind of the Californian dream!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Edward M, General Manager at The Beverly Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jazzlove 15,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to The Beverly Hills Hotel.

I am so pleased that you were able to see and experience the hotel during your stay at Hotel Bel-Air. We look forward to welcoming you back for a longer visit when you next return to LA.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a visit for my birthday. We stopped over for 2 nights as part of an LA/Vegas break. The hotel is first class. The rooms make you feel that your at home. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen C

Dear Stephen C,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. We very much appreciate you choosing to celebrate your birthday with us.

It's wonderful to know that your experience was just as special as it should have been, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your guestroom appointments and the service levels provided to you - this is just how it should be!

We look forward to your next return.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful neighborhood!!! Electrician had to come into help in our room , what wonderful and friendly staff . They wait on you hand and foot. The McCarthy Salad was very good at the poolside restaurant. Will be visiting again. All the Uber drivers were spectacular ! Thank you for a great stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear kathyaubry,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at The Beverly Hills Hotel. It's wonderful to know that you enjoyed the hotel's residential setting, as well as the service levels provided to you. And great choice in ordering the McCarthy Salad - it is our most popular menu item!

We hope to welcome you back again soon.