“Fantastic”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Beverly Hills
Warwickshire, UK
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Had the best breakfast I have ever had at this hotel out by the pool. Comfortable. Great room. Great Staff. No need to say more.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank cookie_monster38

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (634)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Stayed here for just one night, loved every minute. Beautiful room, lovely breakfast (Hillton Diamond benefit) and enjoyed the feeling of Old School Hollywood glamour. Impeccable service. Very busy with Awards season but that was part of the fun too - loved it and we will be back!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank StaceyP
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I stayed at the Beverly Hilton over the weekend and had a great experience.

I have stayed at all sorts of hotels over the past year, but this hotel has it all.

When I first rolled my Hertz standard rental car up the driveway of the Beverly Hilton I was a bit hesitant to valet next to the cherry red Ferarri and matte black Bentley. However, I am glad I did. The valet staff is quick and courteous. The Hilton charges $36 for both valet and self park. The self park is a bit of a walk, so I used the valet the entire weekend. They really go the extra mile here. Most normal hotels charge around the same, but at the Beverly Hilton, they go as far as to place cold water bottles in your cup holders when they bring your car.

When you first walk in you notice the interior of the hotel looks nothing like the exterior. The inside is extremely modern. When we checked in the staff was very inviting. The hotel has several restaurants. We had breakfast downstairs at Circa 55. The continental breakfast buffet was a bit pricey $30, but had a wide selection of breakfast ranging from scrambled eggs, to blueberry crepes. The attention to detail was incredible.

Everytime I walked by the front desk someone said "Hello Mr. B********". I dont even know how they even knew my last name.

The Grammy's were being held the weekend we were here and we found out that the hotel was holding a pre Grammy party in the lobby. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was quite a scene in the lobby that night. People were lined up everywhere to see celebrities pull up. With our room key we were basically able to mill around the lobby. Unfortunately we heard earlier that day that Whitney Houston had passed away at the hotel and the feeling was very somber. They still held the party and celebrities were everywhere. It was very cool.

The best part about this hotel is that they make you feel like a celebrity. They are meticulous about every detail and extremely friendly.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank trifocal3
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this review, 14 February 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad you felt like a celebrity. All our guests are stars to us! See you back soon.

-The Beverly Hilton
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I stayed at four Hiltons in the Los Angeles area during a one-month period, and the Beverly Hilton provided by far the best combination of comfort, convenience, and ambience.

That this hotel is so centrally located came as a pleasant surprise. I had not known that in sprawling multifocal Los Angeles, it's just about as easy to get to most business destinations from Beverly Hills as from downtown. And the Beverly Hilton is a short walk from a diverse array of appealing shops and restaurants.

The hotel itself is everything a traveler would expect: large rooms, comfortable beds, good amenities, everything clean and in good working order. And I got a better rate here than I had gotten a few weeks before at the dreadful Hilton Checkers.

My only regret is that I did not get a chance to eat at The in-house Trader Vic's. Maybe next time.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor room with a city view.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank AssimilatedCajun
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy you found our location convenient to everything Los Angeles has to offer. Next time you come back, you have to try Trader Vic's! It's the home of the original Mai Tai. And we have check-in offers through Yelp or Facebook for Trader Vic's. See you soon!

-The Beverly Hilton
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The last review I left I was ready to drop Hilton after 7 years of 100% loyalty. The hotel has really taken a stand to make things right. I can now say I am very happy staying here. If I have a problem in my room, they work to fix it. The management is working hard to earn my confidence in Hilton again and I appreciate their dedication. Thank tou.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank savedru2
BeverlyHilton, E-Commerce Marketing Manager at The Beverly Hilton, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back at The Beverly Hilton!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The Beverly Hills Hilton is a spacious, upscale hotel and I had a pleasant stay there. It is a tad frayed at the edges, for instance the bathroom was a corner tub with seating for two that evoked the '60s, but it was large, spotlessly clean, and had a luxurious bed with linens that couldn't have been better. Also, the building just had a solid, substantial feeling and the soundproofing between rooms was quite good. I took the advice of a fellow TripAdvisor and had the offered turn-down service. It was such a treat to return to my room at night and have it all straightened up with a crisply made bed ready to climb in to.

I didn't have time for the gym or swimming but the pool looked OK. However, the hotel restaurant, Trader Vics, really missed the mark. I'm into retro as much as the next person, but some of the culinary hallmarks of the Trader Vics era would be better left in the past. Everything I had for two dinners was mediocre at best. The Tom Yum Gum soup was spicey hot to the point of being inedible, while at the same time it tasted like Campbells vegatable soup broth, while the chicken curry was tasteless and overwhelmed with too thick coconut broth. If you take a reasonable walk downtown there are so many great restaurants to choose from, my advice is to skip the Vics.

Staff at this Hilton were professional, helpful, and courteous. I think they must be used to serving the rich and famous, which may be what gives them that air of confidence without being snooty.

I would stay at the Beverly Hills Hilton again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank 29Teddy
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 2 February 2012

seems like no matter what hilton you eat at its disappointing. Besides that the hotel is beautiful. The rooms are updated, comfortable and pleasing. The service inside the hotel is very attentive, if you are at the valet make sure you have money in hand or service will lack. The balconies are spacious, but smoke will travel from the balcony next door. I left our sliding door open and room started to smell like smoke from neighbor. was upgraded quickly with status.

Room Tip: get a king deluxe balcony as your lowest room.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mikebrez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly Hills
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
#5 of 15 in Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills
Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
The Beverly Hills Hotel
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
The Peninsula Beverly Hills
#2 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to The Beverly Hilton? Share your experiences!