“Classic”
Review of The Blvd

The Blvd
Reserve with OpenTable
The Blvd is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 364 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$31 - US$200
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Rodeo Dr. & Wilshire Blvd.
Description: Modern and lively, THE Blvd is the ideal spot to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, a power lunch, an afternoon break or a sophisticated dinner. Or, for the perfect see-and-be-seen atmosphere, check out the inviting outdoor patio overlooking Rodeo Drive. THE Blvd’s menu, created by Chef Claudia Fossa includes cuisine using local and sustainable ingredients, global influences as well as traditional menu selections to appeal to a wide variety. LIVE music Thursday - Saturday Thursday Dana Bronson Band, from 7pm to 11pm Friday and Saturday David Sparkman Band, from 9pm to 1am
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We requested patio seating. Yes it's pricey...like $11 for a glass of OJ pricey. But the service is top notch, the food is tasty, and the experience in itself is worth it especially when you are on vacation. Highly recommend if you are visiting Beverly Hills.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We made a reservation for THE Blvd at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel since we were going to be on Rodeo Drive. When we arrived, we were seated promptly and our server took drink orders within 2 minutes of our sitting. I wish I recalled her name but she was fabulous. Service was impeccable, as it should be for a $32 cheeseburger. The food was remarkable and worth a one time visit.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Me and my cousin went for dessert and coffee and let’s say the coffee was amazing and the doughnuts were to die for. The doughnuts are freshly made to order and the dipping sauces were deliciously delicious.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Stayed at the Beverley Wilshire for 2 nights and eat here for the first night. Upon arriving the Hostess greeted us with a smile and wished me a Happy Birthday, I had mine a few days earlier and it was on my booking. She seated us at a table which backed onto the door opening for going outside to the tables for drinks. We wasn't happy with that but without a fuss they moved us further in to a much nicer table. The waiter was really friendly and funny, a lovely guy. He gave us great recommendations for the evening on the specials, and I opted for one of them the Sea Bass. My Husband went for the steak. The starters were beautiful and my Sea Bass was the most beautiful I have ever eaten. It was just cooked to perfection, not overcooked to go rubbery, but melt in the mouth, with a smooth mashed potato underneath, truly beautiful, I didn't want the dish to end. As I have said in previous reviews, I am not a big desert fan, but they bought up a desert with Happy Birthday written on it in chocolate with a candle. I had to eat this though, it was my Birthday. It was delicious, it was a chocolate with a nutty taste, absolutely decadent. We enjoyed a lovely meal at the BLVD at the Beverley Wilshire, it was expensive, but it's going to be but for a meal like that, who cares. I loved the food, service and the ambience, wonderful.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We stayed at the Beverly Wilshire and the most convenient place for breakfast is at THE BLVD. The waiter and hostess were very personable. Our food was great. Worth all the money. Plus. we got lucky sitting outside to watch all the Porsches and Ferraris drive by. My husband was enjoying every minute of it.

Been to The Blvd? Share your experiences!