“Unexpected happiness”

Add it.
La Mulita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 February 2013

It looked like the perfect "hole in the wall" type of homemade establishment. We were served stale tortilla chips and underwhelming salsa so we were a bit nervous about the food. Well, the food was unbelievably good. I got the special "Spicy Beef" which was in a green sauce with lots of black pepper and I am still craving it. The boys got crispy tacos which were very good and my Sis got a Carne Asada Burrito that fed her 2 more meals but it wasn't just big...it was tasty!

2  Thank Onecrazykitty

Reviewed 29 August 2012

It was pretty busy but the servers were still there for a smile and very attentive to our group of 5. I had to take my plate home and enjoyed it the next day for lunch. Great place for margaritas!

2  Thank WKDFIRO
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Service slow food was average order was wrong in parts

Reviewed 5 June 2012

If you like spicy, you'll love their salsa! Really the best on the mountain. I live in Big Bear and La Mulita really does have the best Mexican food. Everthing is fresh and from scratch. The staff is so friendly. Nothing fancy so don't expect ambiance, but absolutely do try it for good food!

1  Thank janesig
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My family and I went for the first time to La Mulita and were so surprised when the food we ordered was absolutly delicious! We ordered two burritos which were very large and contained high quality ingrediance. We ordered a steak Quesidia for our little boy and I found myself wanting to try a 2nd piece. The steak was high quality and seasoned absolutly perfectly. Great restaurant and well worth the money! Thanks!