“Great home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
The front of Big Bear Hideaway.
Big Bear Hideaway on a beautiful summer day!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The front of Big Bear Hideaway.
Big Bear Hideaway on a beautiful summer day!
Big Bear Hideaway after a snow storm
The front of Big Bear Hideaway during winter!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Varagon18...
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I was up here for my birthday weekend with my family and it was great. We really enjoyed the cabin. Also, I really appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of the owner. He was prompt about all my inquiries and very accommodating. I truly enjoyed my birthday this year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Jan 2015
Hello Vanessa,

Your feedback is very important to us. We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our cabin and we would love to have you again. Don't forget to mention you're a returning visitor if you decide to book again. We are always running specials for returning visitors only.

-Cesar Villamar
Grizzly Vacation Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;