“Nepal om in the mountain”

Himalayan Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Very god god. I get a local starter. After that I get a lamb curry and my wife a chicken mandala. Everything nice and excellente service.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

Loved the food especially the naan bread. It was thin and slightly crispy so complimented the meals well. Our friends even took the rest home with them. Speedy service also to the table. I wanted a fresh juice, only negative they didn't have any, but the sprite was nice and cold. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I have been here once before and loved it so we went back on the holiday weekend. Although it was crazy busy and we waited for about an hour. It was well worth the wait. I loved the chicken tikka masala. Delicious and creamy. Along with that I got rice and garlic nann, it was perfect. I definitely recommend this place if your love good Indian food!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant! Whenever we visit Big Bear Lake we eat HIMALAYAN food, either in the restaurant or at home, as they offer take out. I love the chicken curry, I think it is called 'tika masala,' big chunks of white meat insert yellow curry sauce over rice. Unlike the rest of my family, I am not am a very adventurous eater, so I was reluctant to try it. I would have missed many delicious meals! Last time we were up in Big Bear we brought food down the hill and ate at home. Next time I will post pictures. Do yourself a favor, try it!!!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I've always wanted to try this place. Finally got the chance tonight. Excellent Alu Tikki (potatoes and green pea pancakes served with tamarind chutney) and very satisfying Palak Aaloo (puréed spinach leaves and bite sized potatoes sautéed with onions, garlic, ginger and homemade spices).

Very attractive and interesting ambience with a great collection of regional art and photos.

Why do I always think of taking photos of the dishes long after I've eaten them?