“Still craving this food!”

Himalayan Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Visited in August and we are still craving! Wow, fantastic food! This place is a gem. Had my first momos here. We were a party of 4 and sampled many dishes, each one better than the next. Had my mango lasse that I haven't had in so many years, absolutely delightful. I just texted my friend that we are still craving and are ready to go back and visit! If you enjoy spicy food with phenomenal flavor, this is your place. Completely authentic. Prices can't be beat.Plenty of vegetarian options. Don't miss the adjoining shop next door.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Very god god. I get a local starter. After that I get a lamb curry and my wife a chicken mandala. Everything nice and excellente service.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the food especially the naan bread. It was thin and slightly crispy so complimented the meals well. Our friends even took the rest home with them. Speedy service also to the table. I wanted a fresh juice, only negative they didn't have any, but the sprite was nice and cold. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here once before and loved it so we went back on the holiday weekend. Although it was crazy busy and we waited for about an hour. It was well worth the wait. I loved the chicken tikka masala. Delicious and creamy. Along with that I got rice and garlic nann, it was perfect. I definitely recommend this place if your love good Indian food!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We love this restaurant! Whenever we visit Big Bear Lake we eat HIMALAYAN food, either in the restaurant or at home, as they offer take out. I love the chicken curry, I think it is called 'tika masala,' big chunks of white meat insert yellow curry sauce over rice. Unlike the rest of my family, I am not am a very adventurous eater, so I was reluctant to try it. I would have missed many delicious meals! Last time we were up in Big Bear we brought food down the hill and ate at home. Next time I will post pictures. Do yourself a favor, try it!!!