“Made me happy.”

Cuisines: Polish
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Reviewed August 6, 2018

After a long day of work, I tucked myself into Saucy Mama's for some nourishment late one Friday night. I was worried about it being so late and they enthusiastically welcomed me. I ordered a big green salad and a small pizza. Both hit the spot. Not anything earth-shattering -- just basic good. And fab service. This is a repeat visit I now make each year.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch midweek. Pizza was good and service very friendly. Just a tad slow in service but they were pretty busy.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

This pizza is awful. The crust was very cardboard-like with no flavor. The toppings were okay has the - had the Wendy's Works and Alfredo. Had the meatballs and garlic bread which were not good either. The Sammy's Woodfire at LAX is way-better - not so good to be way below airport food. This is more comparable to the frozen food isle. How can this place get so many five-star ratings? Tripadvisor led us wrong here for sure

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Stop of in Big Bear Lake for a lazy pizza lunch.

Plus a lovely beer...as per my photos.

My pizza was lovely if not a tad heavy and gooey. My wife disordered and got a mini white pizza.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Yes, please!! This little gem in big bear is an absolute treat! I got married up in big bear about two years ago and this is where we ate the night before the wedding and I brought my family there who are from the East Coast and super picky about their pizza. They absolutely loved it. I absolutely loved it. I am a frequent flyer in big bear. It is one of my most absolute favorite places to be. This is definitely a go to when you visit this little town.