“Great Baked Goods!!”
Review of Copper Q

Copper Q
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy a properly pulled espresso, which they certainly provide. However, the house baked pies and pastries are exceptional. They offer a good oatmeal with fun toppings, decent bagels and lots of other goodies.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place! The gals there were very accommodating for my gluten free needs for a bakery. The atmosphere is comfort and they have cooking lessons in the back. They also have unique items for sale.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

I love the Copper Q. It is a must go for me whenever I am in Big Bear Lake. They have delicious munchies, whether you want a lunch or nibbles. I love their kitchen and serving items, always find things that tug on my wallet. They have scheduled cooking demos that are great/fun!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

I enjoyed the apple pie with dark-roast coffee. I hope to return some day. Apparently they offer cooking classes or demos.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a cappuccino and a sweetie. The cappuccinos were really good but would have been better in a proper mug & saucer for guests dining in. I asked if the only pastries available were in the case and was told yes. So we ordered the white chocolate raspberry scone which was average. What really would have bumped the scone up was some jam & Devonshire cream. I then see quiches being brought out and cinnamon rolls and cinnamon twists and I felt like I was missing out on something better. When I received my cappuccino in a to go cup, I could not find any stevia in the raw or cinnamon. The store is adorable with a cooking class kitchen set up in the back however, too much space is wasted on retail when they could easily consolidate the retail and make better seating options for guests. This place has potential to be something so much better than what it is but the customer service needs to be amped up and the food needs some work.

1  Thank Sherena T