“Great paninis, coffee, cookies, chips, service”

Tea & Coffee Exchange
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Love this place! Loved it so much that we went two days of our five-day trip. The paninis are fresh and there are so many choices. We were a little confused as their menu boards don't even show the panini selection; so, grab the sandwich pad near the register and fill it out. We had a smoothie, coffee, soda, Kettle chips, panini (ham, turkey and veggie), and an "everything" cookie. So good and fresh. Many more healthy and varied options than other sandwich places. You can dine inside or outside. I'll admit, the outside faces the parking lot, but it's not a crazy-busy lot, so there wasn't a ton of noise or exhaust. If that would bug you, eat inside. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. Oh, I believe that they only have one panini press, so if you go with a crowd, it might take awhile. There were four of us and the wait was fine - even with kids. We ate our chips while we waited. Definitely try it!

There are newer reviews for Tea & Coffee Exchange

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Food here is good. Coffee is ok. I've had several food items that I enjoyed but the espresso is just meh. I'll probably just come for the food next year.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

The Exchange is conveniently located on the western entrance of the Village and within walking distance of all that downtown has to offer. I enjoyed an Americano and a crepe - they were great. The baristas were friendly and patient with our young child who made a mess of some of the tea samples. A great place we would certainly return to!

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

We stopped here as there really isn't much choice along here but we were happy with our choice. My rooibos tea was steeped (they use timers) just right and the coffees were good too. They have a range of biscuits (bought in) that offer different choices for gluten free, vegan eaters etc.

Not so keen on the barking dog sitting near us outside, that seemed related to the owners or workers, but otherwise a good find. (When it stopped barking, it was fine.)

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

I was surprised to see the variety of teas this place has! Their loose leaf teas are already pre-packaged, but you can sniff their samples in tiny jars. As tea-lovers, we enjoyed this place and even bought a few to take home with us.