“Great homestyle food served with mountain hospitality”
Review of Grizzly Manor Cafe

Grizzly Manor Cafe
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 22 November 2016

This little hole in the wall is easy to miss, but it's an old-fashioned hearty breakfast place that delivers just what you want for a great start to the day. We had biscuits and gravy and it was fresh, with their handmade signature sausage, which was delicious. My partner had eggs and they were delicious, too.

There are newer reviews for Grizzly Manor Cafe

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This place is small but popular. Huge food portions and usually a wait for table because it doesn't have large occupancy. At home feeling with staff and delicious food. The pancakes are as big as a plate!!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We ate here sometime ago, but NOTHING has changed.....for the better. We got lucky and got here early and missed the crowds. You probably will not get any decorating ideas here, but great fun to look around. We ordered "The Polar Bear" Lucky for us we knew to split the order. The food is fantastic and servers Christian and Janelle made our visit very memorable. We will be back

Reviewed 1 November 2016

No complaints with the taste of the food at Grizzly Manor. My only complaint is there is isn't a childrens menu, my 2 children shared a breakfast yet there was still a lot of waste (my pet hate.) Whilst i appreciate they are famous for there large pancakes try throwing a few smaller ones in as well.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Went to Big Bear for a day trip and we had to stop at this place.. its small and there's always a line bc of it.. But once you're in its all good.. I HAD to get one of the biggest pancakes ever seen.. JUST ONE and I only finished half.. The Wait staff were so helpful and friendly.. They remembered my cousin from another visit and made sure we had room with a baby carrier.. Its a fun place.. Stop by :-)