“Exceeded Expectations”

Holy Smoke Texas BBQ
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Bishop
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Stopped in on a Saturday night after just getting into town and although the line was long, we ordered and were served remarkable quickly.
We shared a sampler platter of brisket, ribs and pulled pork and all were yummy. The cornbread is a standout - so good. And real butter and honey to eat with it. We were # 1 on the order numbers and were awarded a free apple crisp which I thought was a cute gesture.
For speed, quality, and atmosphere, this is a winner.

Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a big lunch after coming off a week on the trail. Well-cooked bbq (not the best ever but we are a bit picky), good sides, lots of fresh iced tea, and very friendly service. Two samplers let us try all six meats. Hot sausage and brisket were the favorites.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

I think patty was the owner ate there sat july 23,my wife and I talked to her in the back parking lot.She asked how the food was,I jokingly told her is was the worst food I have ever eaten,lol really im kidding.Food was fantastic Were from orange county calif,we don't get good barbecue down here.The service was outstanding,and the food was so yummy.I really can see why you are so busy,we will definitely come back,hope you have fun seeing jeff dunham .

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Just stopped for lunch. Split the Sampler Plate. Everything is way beyond great. Go with the Ranch Beans on the side...Yum! The brisket just fell apart like it should.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

We've eating at Holy Smokes several times and the food is delicious. Tender meat, super yummy barbeque sauce, great sides! Friendly staff and cute outdoor seating (when it's not too hot).

1  Thank W6541QLpaulaf

Been to Holy Smoke Texas BBQ? Share your experiences!