The Creekside Inn was a very pleasant surprise - looked good on the outside, just kept getting better! The room was large, a bit on the dated side but comfortable w/ a good TV. The overall look of the hotel, the lobby and the grounds was fantastic. The grounds follow a creek that runs under Main St. - looked like the Storybook Land ride @ Disneyland - very well manicured and peaceful. We enjoyed just having a margarita in the big comfy chairs and listening to the creek babble. The hotel served fresh-made soup @ happy hour & cookies in the evening - different and really good. I would recommend this hotel - best looking in town, right next to Eric Schatt's (not good for my diet), very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an inviting oasis mid-way between Los Angeles and Reno. A crackling fireplace, cozy seating, captivating photographs of the local landscapes and freshly baked cookies set the scene as you enter our lobby. Each of our 89 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, plush Simmons Felicity pillow-top mattresses, and a level of comfort unmatched by other area hotels. Our expert guest service staff can help plan the itinerary for your visit to Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks, as well as other memorable outdoor activities nearby to ensure you make the most of your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TravelClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bishop Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel Bishop
- Best Western Creekside Hotel
- Best Western Bishop
- Bishop Best Western