All reviews front desk arcata area rooms are large hotel is beautiful late at night great room the staff was friendly and helpful desk staff humboldt state upon check wonderful stay comfortable bed redwood forest first floor would definitely stay here again alice's restaurant lily pad
Reviewed June 30, 2018

The room was very clean and nice with comfortable beds. We were lucky enough to stay on a Saturday night and loved the delicious Sunday brunch! Check in was easy and we were offered complimentary wine and snacks (served from 4:30-5:30).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sam W, Manager at Blue Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thanks for the great review Marsha!!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Very nice rooms, Breakfast at Alice’s has now become the slowest service I have experienced in 45 years of travel. Yes, they were short help and apologized, but how they took orders and delivered food was out of order and unorganized. 35 minutes wait to be seated, 25 minutes to take our order for coffee and juice. Breakfast order taken 10 minutes later. Ordered Blueberry pancakes and the Breakfast Combo. Breakfast order delivered 16 minutes later. Food was good, coffee great.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sam W, Manager at Blue Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Bill! We are constantly trying to improve. If you are ever this way again in your travels, email me at info@bluelakecasino.com for an offer you cannot refuse! We'd love to try to win you over if you'll give us another shot!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Room was clean however, there was a wedding party above our room. Notified hotel which sent someone to their room. They quieted down for a bit after being notified but kept the music on and also kept opening and closing the sliding glass door which is in every room ALL night. Needless to say not much sleeping was had. This type of customer must be what they cater to so beware! Barely got an apology when we checked out the next day!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sam W, Manager at Blue Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Hi MamaPRB,

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize for the poor experience - if you are ever in the area again in need a of place to stay, we'd like to try and make it up for you. Just email info@bluelakecasino.com and I will take care of everything.

Sam Wedll
Marketing Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Rooms are clean! We stayed here on a recent trip to Eureka. I loved the views and peacefulness of the area. My husband enjoyed the casino and I took time to relax. We dined in the restaurant and it was excellent. Especially since we were exhausted from our drive. Beds are comfortable and the down comforters are a nice touch. Staff is professional, accommodating and everyone was very friendly. I will definitely be staying here again next time were in the area.

Room tip: Third floor is good!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for the great review HeyVic10!!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I spent two nights here while at the Blue Lake Rancheria to work with the tribe. The hotel was very good. Bed was comfortable and I slept like a log. Room was a good size and the bathroom was also big and well layer out. Only minor complaint was no iron or ironing board in room. I would have liked to get some luggage wrinkles out of my uniform shirt. No big deal, and I'm sure if I had asked for one, the staff would have gladly accommodated me. Speaking of the staff, every single interaction with every single member of the staff was friendly, helpful and professional. Great job on staff training and management. I did not eat at the hotel/casino as a lunch was provided as part of our conference, however, the lunch was prepared by the hotel and was excellent. Evenings I ate at places I knew in Eureka and Samos. And the morning I checked out I threw a few bucks into the slots and came out decently ahead. All in all, a great place to stay and I will be staying there my next trip up there in two months or so.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sam W, Manager at Blue Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Thanks for the great review! See you next time :)