“The whole family of 5 was happy!”
Review of Pizza Studio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Studio
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Blythe
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Even my daughter who doesn't like pizza...because you can choose the amount of each topping...so she could limit the amount of sauce & cheese. ;)

Much like Subway, you select your crust, sauce, and toppings. You pay while it bakes and they bring it to your table in a few minutes.

The staff was super friendly & kind.

They have art hanging on the wall by local artists, which my kids greatly enjoyed.

It is clean, has nice seating selection & the seating isn't placed too closely together like some restaurants.

Our family of 5 ate 4 pizzas for about $38.00. We had 2 pieces left. My "bird" eating kids ate much more than usual.

Thanks Pizza Studio for a fantastic experience!

** Also of note...Pizza Hut shut down 3 months ago.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I used my Happy Cow app and it recommended to me to the pizza studio. They have a vegan pizza, called "The Vegan". It is a flatbread pizza with vegan cheese. It actually was quite tasty. The only doing downside is that it is a bit on the salty side. But it was nice to go to a pizza place while traveling that has a vegan option.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

You will be pleased with this little place. Excellent quick stop. Pizzas are larger than most personal pizza places I have been to.
Toppings are fresh and there is so many to choose from. plenty of seating. nice and very clean. I have been there about 5 times this year. stop by whenever I travel.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I was staying at the Clarion next to Pizza Studio and decided to give it a try after a bad experience at the Mexican restaurant next door earlier in the night. I was very pleased with my pizza. I liked the format which gave me a lot of options on crust, sauce, toppings and cheese. Ingredients were fresh and my pizza was ready in a matter of a few minutes. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick dinner. Pizza and 2 dinner salads for less than $20.
The food was tasty and service fine. This spot is an interesting concept. Almost like a Subway Sandwich place but for pizza. You choose ingredients while they assemble your Pizza.
The result is you get what you ask for. Not a bad deal