“made our day”

Sizzler
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 14, 2018

My sister and I drove up after a long day of driving after several weeks on the road due to a family tragedy. The restaurant was a little slow at the time we arrived. Upon entering the restaurant, the manager greeted us like we were family. Our waitress Peggy was the same way. I felt like we were eating in the kitchen of a family relation. The prices are low. I could not believe the salad bar was only 5.99 for all you want and 3.99 to add on to a meal. My friend had steak and salad, and I had a burger and salad. The salad bar had a variety of delicious fresh vegetables and tasty salad dressings. It was clean and neat. I wish this Sizzler and it's staff were in my town. I'd be there often. Thank you to the manager and to our waitress Peggy. We'd been through a lot recently, and this little stop meant a lot to us.

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

It's simply wonderful to read your great review, Margo. Here at our Hobsonway location we're very proud of the amazing service and delicious food that Peggy and all our staff were able to provide for you. We're truly happy to have brought a positive experience during this difficult time and we truly look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing us!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

The food was mediocre at best and very expensive for what you got. A number of kids were unattended and ran around making too much noise.

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your rating, We’re very sad to see that the food you ordered was far from delicious, here at our Hobsonway location. We would appreciate it if you could take a few moments to elaborate on your remarks, so we may improve moving forward.

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Mom's choice for her birthday dinner Mom and Dad had the steak and lobster Mom' s steak was tender and very flavorful My dad's steak was very tough Sent it back The second one was not any better He then ordered Baby Back ribs The ribs were excellent very flavorful and tender Both lobsters were over cooked My wife had the Baby Back Ribs which also were very good I had the Salad bar very good choices of salads Service was good Manager took care of my fathers issue Restaurant could have been a little cleaner Womans bathroom was dirty

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We truly appreciate you letting us know your likes and dislikes from your family dinner. Your feedback is what drives us to make necessary changes so it's really kind of you to share your thoughts. Next time you visit us we will do our best to live up to your expectations. Please let us show you we can do better.

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Easy to find in Blyth. Smaller Sizzler but still did have all the fixings that we were used too.

Food was tasty and plentiful as we were accustomed to

Service was excellent with staff lady checking on us several times. Would stop here again if in the area

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you for a perfect rating, ! It makes us happy to know that you had an exceptional time here at our Hobsonway location. We are all about excellent food and service! We look forward to you visiting us here again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

We ate here because it was right across from the Emerald Inn, where we stayed last week while in Blythe on business. Even though it's a chain, the food is above average and the steaks we had were aged and cooked perfectly. This was our first experience at any Sizzler, so we can't compare it to others but if we ever stay in Blythe in the future we wouldn't hesitate to eat here again.

SizzlerTeam, Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review of our Hobsonway location, Linda. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your first visit with us, and we look forward to seeing you again when you are around.