“Solid meal, good value”

Steaks n Cakes
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We happened to eat here on a Saturday night, well after 8 pm. We noticed the prime rib dinner special on the chalkboard outside, and were pleased to find out they still had it despite the relatively late hour. It is a very good value. It includes soup or salad, vegetable, your choice of potatoes, and a sizable piece of prime rib. We were just passing through Blythe, but if I lived in the area, I'd be there every Friday or Saturday, just for this dinner. The rest of the menu was large and had all the expected dishes you find at a coffee shop/diner.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

typical diner from the 60's, nothing fancy but still good. Friday and Sat they server prime rib, which I always get. My one son gets the chili size and the other son gets the beef dip. Food is always good and service very friendly and fast. They go out of their way to take care of you. We stop here each time we are in the area.

1  Thank littleredwoman
Reviewed April 29, 2017

We stopped here often for Breakfast. Service was very good! I am very sensitive to cooking oils etc., however after a few days I mentioned it to one of the wait staff and going forward it was prepared with butter. Extra charge if one uses a Credit Card!

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This establishment is a local hang out. Great people own this! Good Food, great service! The price is right!

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have had our Sunday lunch here twice now and have enjoyed our plentiful delicious dinner plates each time. Both times he has ordered the Ground Round Dinner and I have had the Ham Steak and Shrimp Dinner each Dinner has been very good. Very good hometown Diner, great friendly service... We will be back next year, time to head east for the summer!!!