“Very Popular”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Ph. 760-921-8634
Description: Ph. 760-921-8634
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I can always tell a good "local" restaurant by how many locals eat there. Parking can be a little tough sometimes, but plenty of room inside. Nice menu board. Best Shrimp Burrito ever. Big and tasty Breakfast burritos as well.

There are newer reviews for La Paloma Cafe

Reviewed 7 October 2016

This is one of the best Mexican Food Restaurants in the Blythe area. Always consistently good. They are now serving beer with your favorite food.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent mexican food and great service. Priced inexpensively. Nice atmosphere. Use throw away dishes and utensils which I hate, but the food is fabulous. Cash only!!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

My husband and I continue our driving trip cross country; we have now headed east. We looked at available lunch restaurants in Blythe and this one had a good rating; so this was our choice. My husband had the La Paloma Burrito special and I had the shrimp taco. He said his was the best burrito he'd had in a long time. It was over flowing with beef, shrimp and avocado. The shrimp taco was nice.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

First, this place takes cash only. Second, it's pretty run down inside and has very limited seating. I wouldn't call it a cafe or restaurant, but rather a place you order your food to go. My family stopped here for a quick lunch while on a road trip, but decided to eat elsewhere because it looked like a real unclean dive. And as a bonus, I got a flat tire in the parking lot with 115 deg weather.