“Good family owned Diner ”
Review of Lalo's

Lalo's
Ranked #27 of 40 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

The service was good. I asked for sauce on my food. The cashier/hostess brought me a sample before they added it to my food. She and the cook wanted to make sure I would be happy. That made me happy. The food was good. Like many Mexican Restaurants the food was mild. The flavors were good. Don't let the outside scare you away. It's a good place to grab a good meal.

There are newer reviews for Lalo's

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I've reviewed Lalo's before. Just visited them again and the food was excellent. You never know when you're going to find that local little gem. This is the best place in Blythe to eat! Great service, great food, great prices. Looks aren't everything.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The only thing that would make it better would be homade tortilla's and al pastor. And maybe a few other dishes and meats you would find at a carneceria. I only eat there when I'm in quartzite for the rock shows and there may not be enough people in town to warent making other items on the menu which is huge by the way

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Tucked away on the eastern end of Hobson Way, this little place is totally unattractive and will most likely be bypassed by most travelers. I stopped in and got great polite service and a quick meal at a great price. The food was very passable. I would and will stop in again when I'm in Blythe. It's simply a good value.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I really wanted to like this place. It was a hole in the wall, but it is clean. It is a Mexican restaurant and most of the clientele were speaking Spanish. Good sign, right? We ordered the bean tostada & cheese enchilada plate. Fair price, $6. Except it was served to us cold! On a styrofoam plate (boo!) None of the cheese was melted and even the beans and rice were lukewarm. The beans tasted like they could have come out of an Old El Paso can! We took a few bites, then I took it back to the counter and pointed out the obvious. The lady behind the counter looked at me with a straight face and said they serve that dish cold, but offered to warm it up in the microwave. A cheese enchilada served cold? I've eaten Mexican food since I was a kid, all over the US & Mexico & family homes. Like Judge Judy says: " Don't pee on my leg & tell me it's raining!" Very mediocre food. Hey, an elementary school kid knows what a cheese enchilada should be like. Pass this one by until they learn how to cook. There's plenty of other places in Blythe that are at least a step better. Too bad, really.