“Clean, good lunch, great service”
Review of Lalo's

Lalo's
Ranked #27 of 40 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent lunch - shrimp burrito, carnitas plate, cheese enchiladas plate with chips and salsa. Hubby liked the carnitas plate but says he should have ordered the carnitas burrito instead because the plate portion was smaller than he would have liked. I enjoyed the shrimp burrito which consisted of 5-6 large shrimp, Pico, a little lettuce and sauce. Kids liked the cheese enchiladas but missed having them smothered in red sauce. Good rice and beans, great salsa and chips were not too thick, not too thin. The restaurant is not much to look at but is clean with an "A" rating. I typically include the restroom in my review consideration but did not use it, so can't say. Really enjoyed our lunch and staff was quick and friendly. We'll stop here again on our way through Blythe!

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

The service was good. I asked for sauce on my food. The cashier/hostess brought me a sample before they added it to my food. She and the cook wanted to make sure I would be happy. That made me happy. The food was good. Like many Mexican Restaurants the food was mild. The flavors were good. Don't let the outside scare you away. It's a good place to grab a good meal.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

I've reviewed Lalo's before. Just visited them again and the food was excellent. You never know when you're going to find that local little gem. This is the best place in Blythe to eat! Great service, great food, great prices. Looks aren't everything.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The only thing that would make it better would be homade tortilla's and al pastor. And maybe a few other dishes and meats you would find at a carneceria. I only eat there when I'm in quartzite for the rock shows and there may not be enough people in town to warent making other items on the menu which is huge by the way

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Tucked away on the eastern end of Hobson Way, this little place is totally unattractive and will most likely be bypassed by most travelers. I stopped in and got great polite service and a quick meal at a great price. The food was very passable. I would and will stop in again when I'm in Blythe. It's simply a good value.