“OK for quick stop--typical menu!”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #29 of 40 Restaurants in Blythe
Reviewed 30 June 2017

This place is a quick stop between Phoenix and Palm Springs. Plenty of parking and the A/C worked well! We had lunch with friends and everyone found something to like. We like the basic cheeseburgers/fries/onion rings and free refills on cold drinks! We'll be back next time we travel through Blythe!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I stayed at the nearby Quality Inn hotel within walking distance..My order was thru the drive thru window.it was made to order no mistakes and hot food.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

The sidewalk was dirty and sticky with dried drink spills. The kitchen floor was dirty and supplies were stacked on the floor. It was so bad it made you start to think about the trays the food was served on, It was so bad we drove to the rest stop in Arizona to go to the bathroom.
How they got an A rating to hang in the window is beyond me.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for fuel and something to eat on the way to Phoenix. Quick and friendly service from staff.
The restaurant was tidy and clean.
Good food and free wifi.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Super Friendly Staff. I ordered 8 of their breakfast sandwich specials ($1 each) for my hungry family staying in Ripley. The order was serviced promptly and my Family (later) asked for MORE.