“Simple and yummy”

A&R Bakery
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

We travel through Blythe often and usually go to Rebel BBQ. Decided to try A&R this time and was NOT disappointed. the menu is simple yet delicious. I had the pastrami and my husband had the cheese steak. the bread is moist (the best), the lady running the place is so sweet, and the cookie I had was dry and crunchy just the way I like it. Best of all we got back on the road feeling satisfied but not bloated. if you are looking for exotic this is not the place for you, but if you are looking for a friendly delicious neighborhood deli...what are you waiting for...get in there.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

My wife were traveling from Arizona to Palm Springs and stopped in Blythe for lunch. My wife researched trip advisor and thought this would be perfect for her. It was before noon but the place was empty. The bakery items were in unlit rustic looking cases that made us doubt their freshness so we passed on those. Decided to split a blt which seemed to upset the employee. We got 1 plate,1napkin and 1 fork. Sandwich was awful I'm afraid. Bacon brittle and tasteless. This won't be a stop on way home

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Great Turkey sandwich on cranberry bread. Comfortable and attractive place to stop on our way to Los Angeles. A wide selection of fresh bakery goods.

Thank David M. M
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a fantastic find! We drive back and forth between AZ and CA quite a bit and had no idea until today that Rosa and Alex have this amazing restaurant. We ordered the French Dip and the Turkey sandwich on Cranberry bread. Both were fresh, flavorful and delicious. That turkey sandwich is quite possibly the best flavor combo I have enjoyed in quite awhile. On top of the great food, Rosa was a delight and Alex was fast in the kitchen without compromising any quality. See you on our next trip through!!

1  Thank Roberta V
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Picked up bran muffins & Apple Crispy Turnover for my snacks on the road. The muffins have raisins & the bottoms is nutty goodness. So glad I got two. The Apple Turnover is enough to share or have for two desserts if you are trying to be healthy.