“Sweet Bakery, Cafe and Staff”
Review of A&R Bakery

A&R Bakery
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Blythe
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed March 22, 2018

We happened upon this on a road trip. It was a wonderful surprise! We enjoyed fresh ingredients on our sandwiches. Service was very good. There is something for everyone on the menu. The woman running the shop was witty and sweet. Would love to have this location closer! Fantastic potato salad!!!

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I love this place, the owners are a very nice couple, they serve inexpensive, and tasty breakfast, and lunch sandwiches. I highly recommend the Turkey, as well as the roast beef!

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Took a chance for lunch. Great sandwich. Service was steller. They have lots of good looking baked goods. Bread was homemade and wonderful. Stop here on my way through Blythe again. Love it.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

We travel through Blythe often and usually go to Rebel BBQ. Decided to try A&R this time and was NOT disappointed. the menu is simple yet delicious. I had the pastrami and my husband had the cheese steak. the bread is moist (the best), the lady running the place is so sweet, and the cookie I had was dry and crunchy just the way I like it. Best of all we got back on the road feeling satisfied but not bloated. if you are looking for exotic this is not the place for you, but if you are looking for a friendly delicious neighborhood deli...what are you waiting for...get in there.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

My wife were traveling from Arizona to Palm Springs and stopped in Blythe for lunch. My wife researched trip advisor and thought this would be perfect for her. It was before noon but the place was empty. The bakery items were in unlit rustic looking cases that made us doubt their freshness so we passed on those. Decided to split a blt which seemed to upset the employee. We got 1 plate,1napkin and 1 fork. Sandwich was awful I'm afraid. Bacon brittle and tasteless. This won't be a stop on way home