“Decent coffee....get filled up without spending an arm and leg”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Blythe
Reviewed 10 April 2017

You know what you get. Food and a decent price. Coffee is my main item. It's decent, cheap and keeps me going.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 9 April 2017

On our way to Phoenix, this was a good place to stop for a quick lunch. Spacious, clean property with friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Stopped here on the way to Arizona for breakfast and it was everything you would expect from a McDonalds. Clean, service good and the food is the same you would get anywhere--plenty of breakfast options.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Our tour group stopped for breakfast. This is a large, well staffed restaurant. Clean rest rooms. Updated, pleasant décor. I enjoyed a Sausage, Egg on a Biscuit and a Mango/Pineapple Smoothie. This was a good choice.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

We occasionally commute from Yuma to Las Vegas and Blythe makes a good halfway stopping point. The Golden Arches are easily visible from the freeway and the venue not hard to find, especially in the daylight. Spacious parking lot is a bonus.

The McDonald’s food is pretty reliable, never made us sick or nauseous. When leaving I’ll often get a large Coke Zero with lots of ice and nurse it into Vegas. It does the job of keeping me alert and refreshed. Appreciated the $1 pricing on all drink sizes, all the McDonald’s restaurants where I live in Canada ended that promotion back in Sept.

Service was a bit slow the last time I visited despite the restaurant being almost empty.