I spent a couple of nights at the Borrego Springs Resort this past week. The resort literally sits in the middle of the dessert and features a beautiful golf course.
Rooms are dated, but clean and comfortable. Rumor has it that they are planning to update the entire resort soon. A/C worked perfectly which was pretty much the main necessity in this location.
Staff was friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome.
The restaurant has a pretty good selection. The fruit is among the best that I have had in a restaurant. Prices are very fair and food is very flavorful. The restaurant staff are very friendly and treat you like family. Ramon, the manager is a delight to speak with and genuinely cares about his customers.
There were two pools that I could see and a hot tub. Overall a great place to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
At night make sure to go out and check out the stars. It is truly an amazing sight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and relaxation await you at Borrego Springs Resort Golf Club & Spa. With 100 well-appointed guestrooms, an 18-hole championship golf course, two swimming pools, whirlpool spa, six lighted tennis courts, restaurant and lounge, banquet and conference facilities and services, business center, complimentary Wi-Fi, local shuttle service and breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Also enjoy our full-service Spa Serenity for all of your spa needs, and enjoy a true desert resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Borrego Springs Resort & Golf Club, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrego Springs Hotel Borrego Springs
- Borrego Springs Resort And Spa