I recently had the opportunity with my partner to visit the lovely Borrego Springs Resort. Booking process online was very user friendly and we got a phenomenal rate of $99 for one night (Sunday). Upon arrival at the resort we were warmly welcomed by Anthony the Assistant General Manager. Check-in was painless and very informative. Kudos to the guy's on reception that day as they were very good at explaining the resort and also some local information regarding what to do and see during our all too brief one night stay (Sun 11th of June). Our bedroom Suite was a great size with all of the amenities we needed and also very clean, perfectly located by the swimming pool and hot tub and within short walking distance of the resort facilities such as restaurant & bar & golf course etc. I even managed to get out onto the golf course and hit some balls the following morning before we checked out. Golf course was in great shape especially considering it was coming to the end of the golf season. Golf shop manager was very helpful. Don't worry if you have not brought clubs with you even if you want to hit some balls on the range as they will supply you with the equipment on site should you require it. The surroundings of the course itself set in the Anza - Borrego Sate Park are truly spectacular, but do watch out for the extreme sunshine and drink lots of water!!!! Service in the bar was top notch and my partner and I chose to eat lunch on the terrace outside overlooking the course. The food was excellent, served in a timely manner and reasonably priced for a resort. Upon checkout which is normally 12 noon we were granted a late checkout as the resort was not full due to it being a Sunday/Monday stop over. I realize that late checkouts can only be granted upon request depending on the overall levels of business so both my partner and I were very grateful to have been accommodated this time around. Great job by the young lady who was working on reception that Monday morning as this was no trouble at all.
Both my partner and I are industry professionals working in Hospitality Management in both the US & Tanzania, Africa we both understand the pressures of delivering great service. So we tip our cap and say a big thank you to everyone who made our stay as brief as it was very enjoyable, keep up the great work!
Hopefully we will be back in the future as I'd love to play some more golf!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and relaxation await you at Borrego Springs Resort Golf Club & Spa. With 100 well-appointed guestrooms, an 18-hole championship golf course, two swimming pools, whirlpool spa, six lighted tennis courts, restaurant and lounge, banquet and conference facilities and services, business center, complimentary Wi-Fi, local shuttle service and breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Also enjoy our full-service Spa Serenity for all of your spa needs, and enjoy a true desert resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Borrego Springs Resort & Golf Club, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrego Springs Hotel Borrego Springs
- Borrego Springs Resort And Spa