We stayed here mid september and it was apparently low season because it was really quiet. We loved it!
The day we arrived we had the pool completely for ourselves.
Check in was efficient and staff very friendly. We had a room on the second floor with a spacious balcony.
The room was huge! With a seating area a table and a small kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave. The beds were very comfortable and everything was very clean. The decor a bit outdated.
The surroundings of the resort are desert with a lot of palms. Really beautifull.
We expected the internet to be slow in the middle of the desert, but we were surprised! It was really fast!
Would love to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest and relaxation await you at Borrego Springs Resort Golf Club & Spa. With 100 well-appointed guestrooms, an 18-hole championship golf course, two swimming pools, whirlpool spa, six lighted tennis courts, restaurant and lounge, banquet and conference facilities and services, business center, complimentary Wi-Fi, local shuttle service and breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains. Also enjoy our full-service Spa Serenity for all of your spa needs, and enjoy a true desert resort experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Borrego Springs Resort & Golf Club, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrego Springs Hotel Borrego Springs
- Borrego Springs Resort And Spa