All reviews front desk place to stay business trip hotel is clean small town housekeeping staff up to date best westerns business center imperial valley other hotels checking in short drive continental breakfast el centro glamis liz
Reviewed August 18, 2018

Very clean, front desk very helpful,internet available.The conference room is located outside the hotel, spacious but it has no toilet, you have to go back in the main lobby to use the bathroom. The price to get the room is reasonable though.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you Naomi for your review on the meeting space. We are happy to hear that our meeting space fit what you needed.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

i enjoyed my stay and was well rested after a long day traveling. the room are clean, the front desk greeted me with a smile and offered to help with anything needed for a great stay, thank you so much

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you Rick S for great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and am happy to hear that we were able to provide an excellent stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

I relocated to Brawley for work and this hotel was recommended to me. Being from out of the area I took the suggestion and booked my stay. I generally stay away from the BW chain due to poor experiences in other areas but the BWPMSI has changed my opinion of the chain! From the time I checked in and explained my situation the staff went out of their way to assist me in getting settled. Everything from suggestions on where to eat to places to live and providing a list of dry cleaners was given freely and cheerfully! No matter what inane question I had staff always provided an answer and helped me begin adjusting to the area!

Had an issue with the a/c in the first room and was quickly moved to a new room with multiple apologies. Internet was very fast, breakfast was good (and served with a smile!), rooms were exceptionally clean and every staff member bid me a great day on my way to work and welcomed me back at the end of the day. The little things made this move so much easier!

Do yourself a favor if traveling to the area and stay here. You'll never regret it! THANK YOU BWPMSI for everything. You folks ROCK!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you Larry for your delightful posting regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased you had an enjoyable stay Our staff are truly passionate to ensure that all of our guests' expectations are met or exceeded. Thank you again! And you Rock too Larry.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

My accommodations have always been excellent. Room clean, facilities excellent and people friendly and very knowledgeable. Continental breakfast served promptly, hot and delicious every day. Coffee provided 24 hours a day. Nancy, Rowena, Brittany, Brianna and Liz have gone above and beyond to help me in any way needed to make my stay pleasant and accommodating.

Room tip: All rooms are good.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank you doverb2018 for staying with us at the Best Western Plus Main Street Inn. Our staff truly enjoy being here for our guests because of their care for them.

Reviewed April 17, 2018

The service was fast and very friendly. Good breakfast. The rooms clean and comfortable. Beds comfortable. The gym was good The staff let us park our bikes under canopy = very nice. They watched them for the night.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
BWBrawley, General Manager at Best Western Plus Main Street Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Thank you so much Anne_PinkBiker for the great review! We truly appreciate it and are thrilled that you had a great stay and hope to see you again soon!