All reviews salvation mountain one night vons cleanliness bed motel
Reviewed January 8, 2018

A group of us went to Baja for a charity off road trip. On the way from Utah, we decided to ride our Side by Sides at the Glamis sand dunes. I looked on the internet for a motel in the nearby town of Brawley and founf that the Desert Motel has really good reviews and was close to restaurants and shopping. We stayed there for one night and was totally satisfied with the cleanliness of the rooms and the adequate parking for our Pick up trucks with trailers. We are going on the same ride again this year and will be staying at the desert Motel!

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a quick pass by. Clean room, big TV, clean bathroom, and comfy bed. We came by really late And the manager received us with a great service! The hotel is 25 min away from Salvation Mountain!
Thank you Desert Inn!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Stayed 6/12/17 overnight. Rooms were ready early, the manager was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were a bit small, but clean fresh smelling, everything worked, large flat screen TV, airconditioning worked great, bed was very comfortable. Vons Market/Starbucks across the street. Everything was perfect for a place to overnight and get a fesh start. Hotel was quiet. Great deal!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The room was a bit smaller than I expected, but it was absolutely clean and comfortable. The bed was great. The walls were a bit thin (we could hear the TV in the adjacent room), but it was fine with earplugs (which I always wear anyway). It's a great place to stay if you're going to the Salton Sea. I will definitely stay here again if I ever return, and I've already recommended it to my birding friends.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2017

Spent two nights here while exploring the Salton Sea area and found this motel to be extremely clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable, AC worked fine, fresh towels on both days. There was a hairdryer and a fridge but no coffee maker unfortunately. However, there was a Starbucks in the supermarket directly opposite which was a bonus. The staff were very friendly and helpful. In all, good value for money.

Date of stay: May 2017