“Tasty Fresh Donuts”
Review of Donuts Plus

Donuts Plus
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Brawley
Reviewed April 16, 2017

I stopped in one night after working a late shift, and picked up a donut. I expected that late at night it might be a little stale. But it was perfect with my night time cup of tea.

Reviewed February 15, 2016

I've heard of the croissants here and just had to try one. It was already in the afternoon and I didn't drive this far not to try one. I wanted to try the jalapeno and cheese but they were out, so settled for the ham and cheese. They are excellent! I ended up buying donuts and pan dulce to take back home. The ice tea they make has great taste! The time I was there looking and choosing pastries, the line kept getting longer and longer with customers, this is a busy place. I can see why, everything looks delicious!