“Can't wait for the move to the new location where Old Navy was”
Review of Improv Brea

Improv Brea
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I've been to this Improv many times as I live in Brea. They always have very funny comedians and great shows. The problem with this Improv is the food. It is very over-priced and not a lot of options. The food just isn't very good. I know someone who works here and they told me to expect greatness when they move to their new location, just on the next block, as they are building their own full size restaurant with a full menu. They will be serving food & drinks before & after the show, so we won't have to order from a short menu and hopefully, they get a good chef and then all will be well. I don't mind paying higher prices, but only if the food is good. I will keep going as I love the shows and love to laugh.

1  Thank Faye G
"audience"
"location"
"occasion"

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Seriously...it's the Improv which means they always have talented people performing.
However, eat before you go. The food quality and preparation is a 1 out of 5. The service is mediocre (I compare them to both the Irvine Improv and the Laugh Factory in Pasadena). We go to comedy shows about once a month, mostly Irvine, but we recently visited Brea. Underwhelmed by the food quality and the drinks.
The good news - there are many good food choices right next door to the venue, so eat elsewhere before you go and enjoy the show.

1  Thank Justin D
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Get your Goldstar going and get in here for a lot less! Has several different showtimes, the line moves quickly and the staff are very quick to remove anyone causing a disturbance

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great inexpensive evening to see amateur comedians. Come early to avoid the crowd. Seating is first come first serve. The food is good and the service is average.