Open today: 3:00 p.m. - 10:45 p.m.
Review Highlights
Funny visit

I went here with a large of 15 recently. It was my first time here after it relocated. The venue... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
jthuynh12
Fullerton, California
Evening with Mark Twain performed bu Val Kilmer

What an amazing time. This was so original. It is a 1 man show with Q & A after. The menu had a... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
Sally S
via mobile

All reviews food and drinks across the street vip tickets los angeles venue comedian seating laugh club irvine stage doors appetizers location audience servers parking
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I've been to this Improv many times as I live in Brea. They always have very funny comedians and great shows. The problem with this Improv is the food. It is very over-priced and not a lot of options. The food just isn't very good. I know someone who works here and they told me to expect greatness when they move to their new location, just on the next block, as they are building their own full size restaurant with a full menu. They will be serving food & drinks before & after the show, so we won't have to order from a short menu and hopefully, they get a good chef and then all will be well. I don't mind paying higher prices, but only if the food is good. I will keep going as I love the shows and love to laugh.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank fayeg859
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Seriously...it's the Improv which means they always have talented people performing.
However, eat before you go. The food quality and preparation is a 1 out of 5. The service is mediocre (I compare them to both the Irvine Improv and the Laugh Factory in Pasadena). We go to comedy shows about once a month, mostly Irvine, but we recently visited Brea. Underwhelmed by the food quality and the drinks.
The good news - there are many good food choices right next door to the venue, so eat elsewhere before you go and enjoy the show.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank 296justind
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Get your Goldstar going and get in here for a lot less! Has several different showtimes, the line moves quickly and the staff are very quick to remove anyone causing a disturbance

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Great inexpensive evening to see amateur comedians. Come early to avoid the crowd. Seating is first come first serve. The food is good and the service is average.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017

We saw Dan Cummins and OMG he was so funny. First time my husband had been to a comedy club and now he can't get enough. We were lucky enough to right down front. Seeing the facial of these guys is half the show.

Date of experience: February 2017