“Great venue, great show!”
Review of Improv Brea

Improv Brea
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We got VIP tickets to see Mike Epps. The server was very friendly and attentive. I wish I remembered his name to give a personal shout out. The venue is very similar to the other Improv clubs we've been to. They are a good size for more intimate shows, probably about a few hundred capacity. Our table was right at the stage.

I'd return again for more comedy.

1  Thank cookiez101
"parking"
"servers"
"clubs"

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I've been to this Improv many times as I live in Brea. They always have very funny comedians and great shows. The problem with this Improv is the food. It is very over-priced and not a lot of options. The food just isn't very good. I know someone who works here and they told me to expect greatness when they move to their new location, just on the next block, as they are building their own full size restaurant with a full menu. They will be serving food & drinks before & after the show, so we won't have to order from a short menu and hopefully, they get a good chef and then all will be well. I don't mind paying higher prices, but only if the food is good. I will keep going as I love the shows and love to laugh.

1  Thank Faye G
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Seriously...it's the Improv which means they always have talented people performing.
However, eat before you go. The food quality and preparation is a 1 out of 5. The service is mediocre (I compare them to both the Irvine Improv and the Laugh Factory in Pasadena). We go to comedy shows about once a month, mostly Irvine, but we recently visited Brea. Underwhelmed by the food quality and the drinks.
The good news - there are many good food choices right next door to the venue, so eat elsewhere before you go and enjoy the show.

1  Thank Justin D
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Get your Goldstar going and get in here for a lot less! Has several different showtimes, the line moves quickly and the staff are very quick to remove anyone causing a disturbance