“Been coming here for 29 years”

Magic Wok Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 223 Restaurants in Brea
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Introduced to this restaurant when I started working at California State University, Fullerton, when my manager took me here for a getting-to-know-you lunch. Ever since, my family has enjoyed many lunches and dinners here, for special occasions, as well as, after a movie and, just because.

Among our favorite dishes are the 10 ingredient lo men (soft noodles), the 10 ingredient fried rice, sweet and sour pork, egg foo young, broccoli and beef, cashew chicken....

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank lenak63

Reviewed October 6, 2016

Great place to meet and have lunch with friends or business associates, quit and very comfortable surroundings. Excellent luncheon menu at reduced prices; these prices are good until 3PM

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2015

Very good choices of food, good lunch prices, great selection, need to repaint the front door of the restaurant, grimy, touched by way too many filthy hands! Be carefull. other wise nice staff, good service.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 10, 2014

My family and I have eaten at this Chinese restaurant for almost 20 years! We live in Chino Hills and if I we have a craving for "good" Chinese food we come here. The front door for the restaurant is red, so you know that you have arrived at the right place. We actually never knew the name of this restaurant, just said, "You want to go to the Red Door for dinner."
My family and I decided on the following items for dinner, Hot and Sour Soup, Roast Pork Chow Mein, Mu-Shu Pork, Orange Chicken (pan fried, not deep fried) and Twice Cooked Pork. All the dishes were delicious except the Twice Cooked Pork, not going to order that one again.
Again a very nice Chinese Restaurant and highly recommended. Too bad none of the Chinese Restaurants in Chino Hills are half as good as the Magic Wok.

DO NOT GET THIS RESTAURANT MIXED UP WITH THE (UNDER THE LIGHTS) CHINESE FAST FOOD CHAIN.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The sizzling rice three-flavor soup is great for 2 at $6.50.
My hubs had shrimp in lobster sauce and I had orange flavored chix, spicy, fried chix with broccoli. They came with steamed rice and tea. For the both of us, soup and two entrees, came to $30 and change.
We had my sister in laws 75th birthday there in a side are with booths. The personnel there couldn't've been nicer and more attentive. It worked out really well, and they cut the cake for us also.
Can't think of anything to dislike there, it's a little hard to find, next to Lenscrafter on one side, and a tux place on the other.

Date of visit: February 2014