“Our Go to Mexican Place !”
Review of El Torito Grill

El Torito Grill
Ranked #34 of 212 Restaurants in Brea
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambert Road
Reviewed April 4, 2018

One of our favorite Mexican restaurants! Service, drinks, and food are always good and consistent. Off the 57 freeway Lambert Road. Top of the hill in the business office complex, Nice ambiance , great bar, and great fresh made tortillas .Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I really like El Torito Grill and am especially fond of their table side guacamole. The food is typical El Torito food in a fancier setting. They serve fresh in house made flour tortillas with butter and 2 salsas. I refuse to give 5 stars due to the limited vegetarian options.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

We have eaten here many times, and each time we have had great service and great food. Don't try brunch during holidays as this place is normally packed. Even with a reservation, you will wait at least 15 mins
The flour tortillas are as close to my moms as you can get.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

This location has been open for so many years, and one thing has been consistent - creative takes on Mexican food. Yes, it's part of a chain, but this location is so old that I remember cigarettes being sold in a vending machine. (The smokes are long gone now.) The architecture has a flair to it that other El Torito Grill locations, like the one in Sherman Oaks, don't have. Don't confuse El Torito Grill with a standard El Torito restaurant. The Grill's menu is more refined.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

I went with intent to have fish. Cesar pointed out the Lemon Butter Salmon in the chef's specials to me. I love salmon so my choice was automatic. I asked for a cup of Roasted Tomato Soup and Cesar brought it to me right away. The salmon was perfect and flaked just right. The huge piece of salmon I was served filled little me up pretty well. But I pushed on and asked for some Chocolate Flan Brûlée. The brûlée was unexpectedly terrific. I enjoyed a couple of Modelo Especials and a few glasses of water too. No doubt I will return here soon.