“Variety”

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Description: Area code: 94513
Description: Area code: 94513
Reviewed February 8, 2017

They have Chinese and Japanese food here. I prefer getting their Chinese food. We went there for appetizers the other night, but I really like the regular food. The atmosphere is always fun and hopping all the time. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

Mikado's is simply the best Asian food restaurant in Contra Costa County. A lover of all types of Asian food, I've eaten at many Asian restaurants in the Bay Area for years and Mikados ranks at the very top of my list. The Chinese and Japanese food is scrumptious and the service is excellent. I'm so proud to have a restaurant of such high quality in Brentwood.

1  Thank hillp841
Reviewed May 5, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of their Chinese food - I'd rather go to TSJ for that - but they're my #1 sushi spot these days. Fish is fresh, rolls are good, price is decent. I love the Steve Godzilla roll.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Went to this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is simple, but clean. The staff is somewhat friendly, but can work on their smiles a little better. The meal started of with Miso soup, which was hot and delicious. I ordered the chicken teriyaki and it was delicious, very tender. My husband ordered one of their bento box lunches and it was served with a little variety of different foods. He enjoyed it. I would recommend this place and go there again.

Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite sushi place in east county. The food is always great. Good service, friendly people.