“A really nice dining experience”
Review of Bangkok 101

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bangkok 101
Ranked #67 of 144 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 1, 2017

A great selection of tasty Thai dishes. The final check was not inexpensive, but the food was absolutely delicious and the ambience was pleasant. Service was very professional. There is plenty of parking in the Streets of Brentwood Center.

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

We decided to check this restaurant because they are affiliated with United dinning. It's not a good restaurant. The service was slow. The food was not fresh. I can live without the miles.

Reviewed January 8, 2016 via mobile

The food was good. My wife loved her panang curry and my friends and my dish was also pretty good. Good like most Thai restaurants.
The servers were nice if not all that efficient. I received my salad a full 20 seconds prior to our main course, so the main course was cold when I got to it.
Also, a minor detail but annoying. I hate when I am given a straw that isn't big enough. I didn't even find my straw until much of the ice melted. I assume they normally carry the proper sizes and just ran out for me.
All in all, about what I would expect for the prices. Nothing to write home but also cannot complain.

Reviewed August 6, 2015

The curry is delicious as always, but the last time I ate here I was extremely disappointed with the service and our dessert. I took my daughter here for lunch and the service was not great. Waitress was not friendly. Our main dish was good, but when our dessert came (mango sticky rice) the rice was hard. I've made this dessert at home and it's smooth, not crunchy. So I politely told the waitress that it was raw basically. Her response was , "it suppose to be like that".
What???? You aren't going to take it back and give me another one that is cooked? So disappointing. Or even take it off my bill, the darn thing was inedible!! Experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Will not return.

Reviewed March 3, 2015

I have eaten here several times both lunch and dinner. The service was excellent and the food was very nice as well. I will continue to dine here in the future.

Been to Bangkok 101? Share your experiences!