Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$129
US$162
US$129
Fairfield Inn
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
US$72
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

1,753 results
All reviewsamber wavestheme parksnoopy roompackage dealpark ticketsknott's berry farmbasketball courtbreakfast buffetwalking distance to the parkhotel restaurantroller coastergift shopfrench toastfamily hotelfree shuttle to disneylandfree parkingright next door
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Knotts Berry Farm and the adjacent hotel are an excellent alternative to Disneyland. The park is smaller and less overwhelming than Disneyland, far less expensive, and the rides are terrific. My nine-year-old daughter and fourteen-year-old niece loved it.

The hotel is also a terrific value. It's clean, and the staff are helpful. There is only one negative comment I can make and it's a BIG ONE: The walls are so paper-thin and poorly insulated that you can hear EVERYTHING from the rooms beside you and the hallway. If you are a light sleeper (as I am) I guarantee you will not get any rest. I knew all the names of the family staying beside us, and I didn't even meet them. You can hear everything like it's happening in your own room. I'm not kidding.

Room Tip: Ask to be moved as far away from other guests as possible to limit noise through the walls.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
DRP078, General Manager at Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments due to we are always striving for the best experience for our guest.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I booked this place with my family for only $40 a night, which was a steal for what we got. It's right smack next to Knott's Berry Farm amusement park, which you can't beat. It's also close to some small restaurants plus a Walgreens. My family didn't use the hotel as a place to stay for Disney, but we did use it as a home base to explore Los Angeles.

Distance wise, it was a little under an hour to LA, but considering the traffic that LA is notorious for, it wasn't bad. You get free wifi with the rooms, plus an upgrade in speed available for a small fee. One downside is that the walls are really thin, and sometimes you can even pick up pieces of conversation.

Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean, and the staff was friendly and professional. I would stay here again for the same price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for review. We appreciate your comments and are always striving for a excelence.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Knott's Resort is a great value. It is a much better value than the Disney Resorts and much less expensive. The rooms were very clean and adequate. The staff was very nice and accomodating. The location is also excellent. We were located only four minutes to Knott's Berry Farm by foot. We enjoyed our stay at the Knott's Resort very much. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank MBJRE

We are glad your stay was pleasant and we look forward to your return visit. Thank you.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

We just got back from our trip to Disneyland/Knott's Berry Farm.

This hotel was ok but unfortunately, the best part about it was the morning shuttle drivers (super nice) and the fact that you would find Snoopy wandering around the lobby. The buffet was reasonably priced and was quite good also.

The cons seem to out weight the pros though. Because of the time of year we were there (before Spring Break) the shuttle running to Disneyland was only running every 2 hours, and only if you scheduled it in advance. If you wanted to call and have them come get you at a different time (but still only in 2 hour increments), make sure you have quarters because they don't offer a toll free number and if you try to call the reservation line (same place) James will not connect you through.

We were on the 7th floor, I was told this room had recently been remodeled but I'm not sure what that consists of?? The beds weren't bad, but not the best I've slept in. One of my other biggest complaints was the fact that every step of the people in the room above us was heard, and they sounded like a herd of elephants! We had to complain on multiple nights! You can also hear all the noises from the neighbouring rooms and hallways and one day I thought my daughter was talking to me and it was actually someone else's child out in the hall! When others are saying paper thin walls they mean it!

So, all in all....it was OK but I wouldn't go back I would rather pay a bit more and stay closer to Disneyland.

Room Tip: Try to get a room without anything above you!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank frequenttravels555

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback to strive for a better experience.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

We stayed at the Knotts Berry in January and were very disappointed. This being the first long haul we had done we wanted something a bit special so booked through Virgin thinking that as it had 4 Virgin V's it would be fabulous. Although it is not a bad hotel it is definitely not in the luxury category. The rooms are dated and quite dirty, there is mold in the bathrooms, and what really surprised me is that there is not a "full" bathroom - there is a toilet and a bath with a shower over and the sink is in a corridor outside opposite the wardrobe. Very bizarre! ~We have a 4 year old daughter and we really struggled to sleep, the noise is very bad and seemed to be bad at all times. As there are conference rooms there are a lot of people staying for 1 or 2 nights, when we were there there was at least 8 large conferences going on during our 2 weeks most of which were teenagers who charged round the corridors all night. This made it feel very impersonal as you never saw the same people twice, it certainly wasn't a family hotel though they try to make it a bit more so with the appearance of Snoopy in the lobby. If you have small children and are looking for somewhere to relax after visiting the parks I would not recommend this hotel, if you are looking for somewhere for 1 or 2 nights then it is ok. THere is not a lot near the hotel so you end up driving absolutely everywhere but it is near Disney. We did not go into Knotts as to be honest the hotel wanted to charge so much for tickets we didn't bother, the rollercoaster goes long into the night and can be clearly heard in all the rooms so we felt we were there already!! The rooms have paper thin walls and you can clearly hear all that goes on in the next room and bathroom - not pleasant! All said it wasn't bad just not that good. We have stayed at the Santa Fe in Euro Disney and it was almost identical in room layout and quality, although the Santa Fe had a full bathroom!. The Santa Fe is classed as a 2 star, the Knott's Berry is definitely not a 4 star.

Room Tip: The higher the better as it's further from the roller coaster but not too high as you don't want to be under the conference suites
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank emily f

Thank you for your review and comments. We alway strive daily to provide a better experience and appreiciate the feeedback.