US$122
US$108
US$118
US$107
US$76
Good Nite Inn Buena Park(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$70
US$119
US$101
Priceline
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)(Great Value!)
US$68
1,765 results
All reviewsamber wavestheme parksnoopy roompackage dealpark ticketsknott's berry farmbasketball courtbreakfast buffethotel restaurantroller coastergift shopfrench toastfamily hotelfree shuttle to disneylandfree parkingright next doorcoffee maker
Reviewed May 14, 2012

What a lovely hotel just right for the theme park and also choice of restaurant. Comfortably busy, but always beds available around the pool when you fancied a rest from the rides. Nice location to get out and about too. Would definitely return.

Room Tip: To be honest all the rooms seemed fine.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
DRP078, General Manager at Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2012

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your opinion.

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My very first day in CA and I have to say that it was a good choice booking here. Excellent service at the front desk. A philipino agent welcomed us with a nice attitude. He was really attentive and helpful. Our room just impeccable. Great location. Good deal including room plus ticket to the amusement park.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My wife and I have been staying at this hotel for the past 6 years to attend the Fabulous Fords Forever Carshow. Over the past 5 years things have really turned for the worse. This visit on 4/21-4/22 being the worse so far. First we were assigned a handi-cap accessible room. I am not sure why but neither my wife nor myself are in need of these accomodations. We simply figured it was all that was availble with a single king room. We went to see the room. We were greeted by the most unpleasant of odors upon entering. I quickly returned to the front desk to request another room. I stated the reason why and we were assigned a new room. Also handicapped accessible. The new room was fine without an unpleasant odor. The rooms are supposed to be non-smoking mind you. At midnight we were woken up by loud noises in the hallway and cigarette smoke wofting in under our door making our room smokey and cigarette second hand smoke filled . I called the front desk. They sent up housekeeping with some sort of toxic smoke eliminator spray. This turned out being worse that the smoke . It hurt our throats and took more than an hour to disapate. Now it was after 1 AM and we still werent going to get much rest. We readied ourselves early and I went to check out/complain about our horrible night. I got comped parking of $7.00 for my troubles. Next year I will be staying back at the Hyatt Huntington Beach and driving in the morning the 15 minutes it takes to get there. Do not go to Knotts Hotel . It really isn't worth it anylonger .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank john_in_vegas22
DRP078, General Manager at Knott's Berry Farm Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Sorry to hear about your stay with us. We strive to better our services and product every year. We will be contacting you about your stay and hope that we can get another oportunity to have you stay with us next year.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Ok, after reading some reviews online before getting to the hotel, I was a bit skeptical. Was I amazed? YES!!!! I went with friends and one did not come, so I had a whole two bed room to myself, the tv was a beautiful LG flatscreen, the bathroom was very nice and closet was perfect. I loved that our rooms had private access to each other. The staff was VERY accomodating and friendly, the service in the Amber Waves restaurant was phenomenal, the food was very good, breakfast is a buffet and their coffee is to die for! I am looking for it online right now, yum! The area is beautiful, parking does have a small fee, but for such a beautiful place it is worth it all! There were lots of people staying there, including a wedding on Saturday. You could hear some noise in the evening, but it was settled down by 10 pm. Basketball/tennis courts and a heated outdoor pool was really nice. If you want to plan a fun trip for the kids, this is THE place to go! We went to Laguna Beach three days in a row and the trip there and back is very easy. Be prepared with lots of quarters, all parking there is metered. But, the beaches are beautiful and the village is exquisite! Go to Sapphire, Cliff Cove, Las Brisas and 3-Thirty-3 restaurants. ALL of them are beautiful, wonderful presentation of your meals and appetizers to die for. Sapphire has a wonderful champagne drink called a Roselle, made with essence of Hibiscus flower that they create themselves. It is pricy, but well worth it! Recycled Rags is a 40 year old business that offers high end clothing, shoes, bags, hats, scarves etc.. for wonderful prices! RHof Orange County shop there from time to time. Derek Jeter and A-Rod frequent 3-Thirty-3 and the atmosphere is breathtaking! 333 is the address of the restaurant, hence the name. We had a phenomenal trip, wonderful hotel and exquisite food!:D Will go back to Knott's Hotel and Resort in a heartbeat!!! You will NOT be disappointed! 5 stars!

Room Tip: We stayed on the main floor in rooms 134 and 136 and they were exactly the same and beautiful. The windows face west, so you will get evening sun, but they do have blackout curtains. It also faces the basketball/tennis court, but they do have green screening over the chain link fencing, so people cannot see in your rooms so easily, which I thought was very nice. 134 had a quieter sounding AC unit, 136 a bit noisy, but not too bad. They recently remodeled, you could smell a small hint of fresh paint and carpet. The hallway has been completely re-carpeted and has a nice pattern, nothing crazy.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The hotel was nice! We had a family of 5 so we got the oversized queen and asked for a rollaway. It was perfect! We were on the fourth floor and i could hear the people walking upstairs but it didnt bother me. The wallpaper was peeling away from the shower head in my bathroom and that wasn't a big deal. The problem I had was the scuzzy park!!! I'm afraid of heights and I figured that I would try to conquer that fear by going up in the Skycabin! It looked safe enough! I WAS WRONG!!!! I got trapped at the top for 12 LONG minutes!!!!! My husband and 5yr old daughter were there too!! I freaked out! My husband asked the guy if we would fall and the kid didnt know!! Really?!! Then after we get down the supervisor offers us dinner at 9:00pm Really!! If I was thinking rationally I would have asked for a refund!! So to all DON'T go Knotts!! I'm sticking to DISNEYLAND!!!! Oh yea! When I asked how much the breakfast buffet was I guess I interupeted the desk clerks phone call and he was like I don't know around $12 a person! Excuse me for asking a question!! For the 5 of us we spent $54! And also when my teenagers went down to the pool that night there was a couple having a little too much fun in the hot tub!! Really GROSS!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank jessica_cook54

Thank you for your response. We are always working to better ourselves for our guest and your comments are important.