Knott's Berry Farm Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Colony Inn(Buena Park)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
  • Pool
1,735 results
All reviewsamber wavestheme parksnoopy roompackage dealpark ticketsknott's berry farmbasketball courtbreakfast buffetwalking distance to the parkhotel restaurantroller coastergift shopfamily hotelfrench toastfree shuttle to disneylandfree parkingright next door
Reviewed October 30, 2008

First off, this is a very nice hotel with fair, competitive prices for the area. The pool, play area, and fitness room were a wonderful treat. Most of the staff were pleasant and helpful. However, housekeeping left something to be desired. There was blood on the bathroom wall, mold in the shower, and they forgot to leave soap in the room. Besides these things, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CPLnCAL
Reviewed October 27, 2008

This maybe the noisest hotel I have styayed at with paper thin walls. After the first night of not being able to sleep becasue of noise from the room next door, we were moved to a different room on the second night which was just as bad. The only way we could get to sleep was to open the window so the roller coaster noise drowned out the noise from guests next door. And the disturbance was a simple conversation between two people whom sounded like they were in our room, I'd hate to be next to someone having an argument. The workmanship is sloppy with crooked thermostats, slanting wallpaper border, bathroom tile and grout that was installed poorly, sheets that do not fit the beds etc. I didn't believe the poor reviews I had seen on this hotel, I wish I would have. If you are looking for a hotel near the theme park and you don't plan on sleeping during the night this may be the place for you, other wise go somewhere else.

Reviewed October 16, 2008

The hotel is offering a package plan for the Knott's Berry Haunt and we thought it was a great deal so we went there last Sunday. I was a little concerned after reading some of these reviews, but I thought the hotel was good. The room was big and clean and there was a coffeemaker. The only problem we had was with the check in at 4pm. The hotel has been very busy with guests staying there for the Haunt package and check out is at noon, so our room wasn't ready at 4pm. What a fun night though once we got settled. They had a nice dinner buffet and breakfast buffet the next morning (Snoopy was there in the morning). We didn't have time to explore much of the hotel because we spent the evening at the theme park, but I have to say that we were pleased with what we saw. I would recommend it. That Chicken Restaurant in the Knott's Berry Market Place was amazing. It was probably the best fried chicken I've ever had and the gravy was to die for. It's worth the short wait in line to get into the restaurant, but make sure you go hungry!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelerforfun49
Reviewed October 12, 2008

I booked my stay with Hotels.com and when I got there they could only accomaodate us for one night. I was so mad! However, it turned out Ok because I didn't like the rooms anyway. They were small, not as clean as I expected them and they smelled! I would never go there again. We got another room later at The Holliday Inn... Much Better!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2008

It was a good place to rest your head, but it definitely needs some upgrading. The lobby was nice, and the staff very friendly. The rooms were clean, but needed a face lift.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)