1,823 results
All reviews amber waves theme park snoopy room package deal park tickets knott's berry farm basketball court breakfast buffet halloween haunt walking distance to the park hotel restaurant roller coaster gift shop french toast family hotel free shuttle to disneyland free parking
Reviewed May 13, 2009

Perhaps I should have known better that to expect so much for what was a relatively inexpensive room. My wife found a magazine inside the sheet covers on our first day. We complained and queried if the sheets had been changed by the maids. We were assured that it would be looked into & was offered a free breakfast by way of an apology. Not sure what happened as a result of the enquiry though!
Had a complaint the 2nd day about a booking error for the room & later for another admin issue. The staff were helpful but these should have been non events that we shouldn't have been bothered with in the first place. Take my advice, get a booking confirmation in advance before travelling.
The room was okay & very convenient for KBF. Onsite shop & convenience items are expensive. Buy some water to take with you (Wallgreens is 5 mins away) as they'll charge you $3 for a small bottle in the room.
I had higher expectations of a hotel that calls itself a Resort Hotel. I'll know in future to dig a little deeper before booking. Regardless probably good VFM despite my various issues!

1  Thank Rikkesteve
Reviewed April 20, 2009

i have stayed here many times over the last 10 years , and yes it is past its best in many ways , however for the price you pay i think this hotel often gets a raw deal , the rooms some of them could do with a makeover , the rooms i have always had have been just fine not as new as courtyard , or as nice as a marriot , or new holiday inn but then you are not paying those prices .
we had two rooms both not bad clean and adequate beds were comfy looked like new ish carpets too good position for knotts and shops etc . must say i have noticed an improvement in the service and quality of staff this past year esp front desk .
his is a decent budget room hotel trying hard to be upscale , i did find service in restaurant hit and miss esp as we ordered off menu and did not have buffett seemed to be an inconvienence for them !! but if you are on a budget cant get better

Date of stay: March 2009
1  Thank Rjadam
Reviewed April 13, 2009

We had a good time at the park and for the money, the hotel was adequate only because of the proximity to the park.

However our entire trip was ruined due to at least one employee being nothing more than a thief and management did nothing to research it further to determine where our stolen item was even though they had cameras recording the area. BE VERY CAREFUL WHERE YOU LEAVE ANYTHING HERE!!!

Date of stay: March 2009
Reviewed April 6, 2009

My family and I (husband & kids) just returned from a trip to Knott's Berry Farm Resort and Theme Park. We started with a package deal. For $245 we got an "over-sized" Camp Snoopy room. My kids are small and I thought they'd enjoy the Snoopy-themed room which included a medium sized Snoopy plush doll, Peanuts Gang on the walls, Peanuts bedspreads and a Snoopy tuck-in service. Snoopy actually comes to the room of the kids on this Camp Snoopy floor between 8:00pm-8:30pm. They loved it.

We checked in early with no problem. Because the package included 4 breakfast buffet tickets, parking and 4 tickets to the theme park, I did the math and figured the room probably should have been about $100 bucks a night, so I was not expecting the Ritz. The hotel used to owned by Radisson. The carpet was red, which was fine for the Snoopy theme, and although it was clean, they could probably use a makeover... the bathroom had old tile with cracked grout, but nothing gross. Our room featured 2 queen beds and a small fridge.

The room also had a note for the kids to call the bedtime story line. No charge for the stories. The kids felt so special.

Breakfast was just okay, but again, it was included, so no complaints as the restaurant was attached to the lobby (convenient).

We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Snoopy was even seen in the lobby.

The pool area also features a spa, fitness center, showers and a splash zone for the kids. The hotel is a quick 4 minute walk to the theme park, and they feature a shuttle that will take you to Disneyland Resort/Theme Park.

Our only complaint, really was that the beds were too firm for our liking. But, the kids did not seem to have any trouble zonking out after Snoopy tucked them in.

Room service had decent prices and HUGE portions. All in all, we had a great time. I gave a "3" for the rooms, because of the hard beds.

Reviewed April 5, 2009

For the price we paid the rooms were horrible!! However, everything else was wonderful. Every person on staff that we came in contact with was kind and courteous, the pool was really nice and clean and the childrens play area in the pool was great. The location was amazing and we came back to the room mid-day from the park so the kids could take a quick break and have a snack. The restaurant was really nice and the food was great and the prices very reasonable.

Again, the rooms were far less then desireable and I would never stay there again unless the rooms are renovated: the wallpaper was coming off the walls and taped down, the mold in and around the shower made me sick and I wouldn't let the kids take a bath (sit down) they had to stand and shower off. I was truly appauled by the rooms but the rest of the hotel was clean. Would NOT recommend to a friend unless they got a new room, which I head there are some.